Theatre Under the Stars
Hear ye! Hear ye! Come one, come all to enjoy the performances of NH’s only FREE professional classical theatre troupe. With Mt Washington as its’ stunning backdrop, be a part of the interactive fun as this NH Governor Commended, NY Times and Boston Globe featured professional classical repertory company puts the “shake” back in Shakespeare Wednesday nights in July and August! Featuring actors and directors from all over the world, their “family friendly” fare is fun for all ages. Grab a picnic and sit on one of our blankets for some magical “theatre under the stars” at Omni Mount Washington Resort.
- Wednesdays, June 29th - August 10
- "Sugar-Coated Shakespeare" Matinee, 2-2:30 pm
- "Theatre Under the Stars" Evening Performance, House Open 6 pm, 6:30-8 pm
- Performances on the South Veranda Lawn
- Performances in the Cave as Rainy Day Back Up
*Please contact the Activities Concierge Desk at (603) 278-8989 for more information. No reservation necessary. All activities subject to change.