Experience adventure in the White Mountains with one of our Guided Summer Adventures. Our Director of Guided Programs, Steve Nichipor, can take you on a summer ascent of one of New Hampshire's 4000-foot peaks, climb any number of classic rock routes or a family outing on our West Wall climb. The possibilities are endless and we have programs for everyone, from beginner to expert. Advanced reservations are required for these specialized trips in order to plan the best experience for you.
Join our experienced guides for an incredible adventure, climbing one of the highest peaks in the northeast. We will work with you to choose a hike suited to you. Possibilities include Mt. Washington, Mt. Lafayette, Mt. Jefferson, and Mt. Eisenhower, but the options are endless. It will be just you and your guide on this adventure, allowing us to customize everything to you, including start time, pace, and choice of destination. Give us a call to start planning a big adventure this summer.
2021 Hours of Operation
- By reservation only, please call 603-278-3320.
- Start time will vary depending on destination and your schedule. You should plan on starting before 9:00am for most of the higher summits.
- Length of your hike will vary between 6 and 8 hours and a distance of 6 - 10 miles.
2021 Guided Hike Rates
- 1 person: $425
- 2 guests: $475
- 3 guests: $525 per person
- Participants must be at least 12 years old, minors must be with a parent or guardian for the duration of the activity
You Will Need to Provide
- Clothing and personal equipment including backpack and hiking boots.
- Transportation to and from the trailhead.
- Lunch and trail snacks.
- Due to our continued concern regarding COVID-19, tours will be conducted with members of your own party only. You will not be grouped with participants you do not know. Masks are required throughout certain sections of the tour and your guides will let you know when they can be removed.
- Bretton Woods and the Omni Mount Washington Resort will adhere to the Universal Guidelines as mandated by the Governor of the state of New Hampshire. For more information, follow this link.
- All reservations are charged in full at the time of booking. Please pay careful attention to local weather forecasts if you feel that you do not want to participate in the rain. If you choose to cancel within 24 hours of your scheduled start time due to the weather, you will be charged the full amount.
- If your tour is cancelled due to weather or other unforeseeable conditions, you will receive a full refund or have the opportunity to reschedule. We will make every attempt to contact you at least 24 hours ahead of time however; this 24-hour notice may not always be possible due to the unpredictable nature of the weather in New Hampshire.
- You are required to arrive promptly at your scheduled start time. You will not be given a refund or a gift certificate if you are late for your activity.
- We understand that COVID-19 creates uncertainty with travel plans. Please call us to discuss your options should you need to cancel due to situations resulting from the pandemic.