Experience adventure in the White Mountains with one of our Guided Summer Adventures. Our Director of Guided Programs, Steve Nichipor, can take you on a summer ascent of one of New Hampshire's 4000-foot peaks, climb any number of classic rock routes or a family outing on our West Wall climb. The possibilities are endless and we have programs for everyone, from beginner to expert. Advanced reservations are required for these specialized trips in order to plan the best experience for you.
Have you experienced the West Wall Climb and are ready for more? Are you an experienced climber hoping to climb some of the classic rock routes in the White Mountains? Our experienced guides will help choose appropriate climbs for your ability and goals. Possibilities include routes on Cathedral Ledge, Cannon Cliff and Profile Cliff, but the options are endless. It will be just you and your guide on this adventure, allowing us to customize everything to you, including start time, pace, and choice of routes. Give us a call to start planning a big adventure this summer.
2021 Guided Rock Climbing Rates
Prices includes ropes, harnesses, helmets, and rock climbing shoes.
- 1 person: $425
- 2 guests: $475
- 3 guests: $525
- Participants must be at least 12 years old. Minors must be with a parent or guardian for the duration of the activity.
What To Bring
- Appropriate clothing and footwear for hiking to the cliff area.
- A small backpack.
- Your own lunch, snacks, and water.
- Transportation to and from the cliff.
- Guided activities will be conducted with members of your own party only. You will not be grouped with participants you do not know. Masks are recommended throughout certain sections of the guided activity and your guides will let you know when they can be removed.
- Bretton Woods and the Omni Mount Washington Resort will continue to follow the Universal Guidelines as mandated by the Governor of the state of New Hampshire. For more information, follow this link.
- All reservations are charged in full at the time of booking. Please pay careful attention to local weather forecasts if you feel that you do not want to participate in the rain. If you choose to cancel within 24 hours of your scheduled start time due to the weather, you will be charged the full amount.
- If your tour is cancelled due to weather or other unforeseeable conditions, you will receive a full refund or have the opportunity to reschedule. We will make every attempt to contact you at least 24 hours ahead of time however; this 24-hour notice may not always be possible due to the unpredictable nature of the weather in New Hampshire.
- You are required to arrive promptly at your scheduled start time. You will not be given a refund or a gift certificate if you are late for your activity.
- We understand that COVID-19 creates uncertainty with travel plans. Please call us to discuss your options should you need to cancel due to situations resulting from the pandemic.