Pickleball at Omni Mount Washington Resort
Named one of the best family tennis resorts in the country by Tennis Magazine, our tennis center offers several meticulously maintained red clay courts that have welcomed greats like Arthur Ashe, Rod Laver and Bobby Riggs. The Volvo International Tennis Tournament began here in 1973 and put our tennis center on the map. Twenty thousand fans gathered to witness the first tournament, as an Indian youth of nineteen named Vijay Amritraj defeated another nineteen year old, Jimmy Connors.
Today, scenic Mount Washington Resort continues its reputation as a major tennis center. The Resort offers red-clay courts and a variety of lodging packages. The full-service Pro Shop offers round robins, clinics and private lessons. Custom-designed individual programs are also available. Reservations are required for court time and for lessons, please call the Golf Clubhouse at 603-278-4653 to make reservations.
Pickleball is a simple paddle game played using a perforated, slow-moving ball over a tennis-type net on a badminton-sized court which has taken the nation by storm. The rules are simple and the game is easy for beginners to learn!
Download Official Rules
For more info, please call the Golf Clubhouse at 603-278-34653.
- May 25th - September 1st: Open Daily 10:00am - 5:00pm
- September 2nd - October 14th: Call for availability
Please Note: Rental equipment is due back at closing; early and late season, 4:00pm, peak season is 5:00pm.
- Tennis Courts, Omni Mount Washington Hotel
- All players must check-in at the Golf Clubhouse
- $12 per person per hour, includes equipment*
- $10 per person per hour, court rental only, based on availability
*Rates include access to court, paddle, and ball. Rental equipment is due back at closing
- Scheduled Dates
- May 29th through August 31st. After August 31st, please call for availability
- Wednesday & Friday: 12:00pm
- Saturday: 1:00pm
- Please check-in at the Golf Clubhouse 20 minutes prior to the start of your lesson.
- $35 per person
- Includes access to court, paddle, and ball.