Enjoy the scenery of Mount Washington Resort by bike on our expansive Alpine or Valley Trail Mountain Biking Systems. Cross-Country (XC) trails and rentals are accessible from the Stone Pillar Lodge located near the Golf Clubhouse near Mount Washington Hotel. Closed-toe shoes are required for Mountain Biking.
For more information about mountain biking at Bretton Woods, please call 603-278-3320.
CROSS-COUNTRY BIKING AT BRETTON WOODS
Enjoy the scenery of the Omni Mount Washington Resort on a mountain bike. Whether you have your own bike or need to rent, the Resort has trails for all abilities. Experience the cross country riding on our extensive Valley trail system, there is sure to be a trail for you. From double track to signal track, we have it all. Summer trail maps are available for the Valley trail system.
Trail passes and rental reservations can be purchased in advanced online. For more information, please contact the Stone Pillar Lodge at 603-278-3320.
2021 Cross-Country Mountain Biking Schedule
- Daily: Mid-May thru Oct 11th
- Opening through June 18th: 10:00am - 3:30pm*
- June 19th through Labor Day: 9:00am - 3:30pm*
*All equipment due back at 5:00 pm
2021 Valley Trail System Pass Rates
||Public (Resort Guest)
(ages 65+ up)
2021 CROSS-COUNTRY BIKE RENTAL RATES*
Front suspension mountain bikes are available for rent at Stone Pillar located at the Omni Mount Washington Hotel near the Golf Shop. These bikes are for use on the Valley System trails. Helmets are required and included with your rental.
*Includes trail pass
| XC Mountain Bikes
2021 Bretton Woods Mountain Biking Season Pass
Purchase a season pass this summer and enjoy unlimited access to the Bretton Woods Valley Trail System for $99! Make this the summer to explore the trails. There are no blackout dates and trails are typically open daily during normal operating hours as condition warrant.
- Due to our continued concern regarding COVID-19, tours will be conducted with members of your own party only. You will not be grouped with participants you do not know.
- Bretton Woods and the Omni Mount Washington Resort will adhere to the Universal Guidelines as mandated by the Governor of the state of New Hampshire. For more information, follow this link.
- All reservations are charged in full at the time of booking. Please pay careful attention to local weather forecasts if you feel that you do not want to participate in the rain. If you choose to cancel within 24 hours of your scheduled start time due to the weather, you will be charged the full amount.