Polaris® Ranger® Mountain Tours
Explore the higher summits of the Bretton Woods Ski Area on a guided off-road adventure. Bretton Woods has teamed up with Polaris® to offer Alpine Mountain Tours using the best-selling side by side ATV on the market, the Ranger® Crew Cab. Our easily-accessible Polaris® Ranger® Tour provides the perfect adventure for everyone! Let our guides do the driving while you sit back, enjoy the ride and take in the spectacular alpine vistas, keep your eyes out for wildlife and learn about the area.
Begin your tour at the Adventure Center where you meet up with your guide. After a brief orientation, your scenic adventure begins. Helmets are required for all riders and will be provided.
For more information or to make your reservations, please call the Adventure Center at (603) 278-3335.
Ranger Mountain Tours will be closed on Thursday, July 12 and Friday, July 13 due to construction on the mountain. We apologize for any inconvenience, Ranger Mountain Tours will re-open Saturday, July 14.
2018 Ranger Mountain Tour Schedule
- Daily: June 16 - September 3, 2018
- By Advance Reservation Only: September 4 - October 8, 2018
- 1-hour tours depart morning and afternoons and times vary depending on business levels.
2018 Ranger Mountain Tour Rates
- Adults/Teens (Ages 18+): $38 Public ($35 Resort Guest)
- Children (Ages 4-12): $15 Public ($12 Resort Guest)
- Participants must be at least 4 years old and able to sit safely and be seat belted.
- Helmets are required for all riders and will be provided.
- Items you might need include: light jacket/sweatshirt, camera, sunglasses and sunscreen
- Please be advised that the tours can be dusty and/or muddy
Reservations are strongly recommended. All reservations are charged in full at the time of booking and no refunds will be given for no-shows or same day cancellations. All outdoor activities are weather dependent and at the discretion of the Bretton Woods Adventure Center Staff. All schedules and activities are subject to change. The Bretton Woods Adventure Center Staff reserves the right to turn anyone away for health or safety concerns.