Kids' Go Kart Park
Enjoy the thrill of a Go Kart ride within the confines of our specially designed park. Located in front of the Bretton Woods Ski Area base lodge, the oval dirt track is loads of fun in one of our large-tired Go Karts. Designed specifically for children, the park is a great way to introduce your kids to some good ol' off-roading, north-country fun.
The Kids Go-Kart Park is closed for the season. Thanks for a great summer and we look forward to seeing you next year.
For more information, please call the Adventure Center at (603) 278-3335.
2018 Kids' Go Kart Park Schedule
- Daily: June 16 - September 3
- Weekends: September 8 - October 7, plus Columbus Day, Oct. 8
2018 Kids Go Kart Park Rates
- $25 for 15 minutes
- Passengers ride for free
- Participants must be at least 5 years old, can weigh no more than 100 pounds and must be between 48" and 54" tall. Child must fit comfortably in the Go-Kart.
- Bretton Woods reserves the right to deny participation based on height and size for safety
- Helmets are provided for all participants
- All participants must have a parent or guardian over 18 years of age sign a waiver