Lodges & Restaurants FAQs
To all our valued Skiers & Riders, we hope you are well and that you’ve found your way forward during these challenging times. We’ve all learned a lot over the past several months and we are happy to announce that there WILL be skiing & riding at Bretton Woods for the 2020-21 winter season!
There will be some necessary changes in the way the resort will operate this season. Our policies and operating plans are being developed in accordance with the guidelines put forth by the State of New Hampshire’s Governor’s Economic Reopening Taskforce, and will be reevaluated frequently.
- Will the restaurants and bars be open?
- Yes, Lucy Crawford’s Food Court will be open with "grab and go" options. The Slopeside Restaurant will be open for wait-staffed dining with restrictions based on the State of New Hampshire guidance for restaurants and bars. Seating and group size will be limited. The new Rosebrook Lodge will be open and offering food court style dining in Crystal Hills. The Switchback Grille will be open as well, along with the new Peaks café and coffee shop. Hours of operation will vary so check the website or the daily snow report for details.
- Will I be able to bring my own lunch into the lodges?
- We will not be allowing guests to congregate in the lodges. "Brown Bag" lunches will not be allowed so that we can ensure the facilities are available to guests needing to use a restroom or using one of the dining services.
- Will I be able to boot up inside?
- The capacity of the lodges will be limited and we encourage people to boot and gear up at their vehicles. While we may allow limited numbers of people inside to get ready for their day on the slopes, we will not allow personal belongings to be stored throughout the day. All lockers and storage cubbies have been removed. Please plan on bringing your personal gear back out to your car.
- Will the retail shops be open?
- Treetop Sports will be open in the alpine base lodge daily, opening everyday ½ hour before the lifts start and closing everyday ½ after lifts close. Nash’s General Store will not be open this season but all of our great logo and souvenir products will be available in TreeTop Sports. TreeTop Nordic will also be open everyday from 8:30am to 4:30pm.
- Will there be après ski entertainment?
- We will not be offering après ski entertainment or hosting any events that would encourage large groups of people to gather in one place. This also includes the Kid's Après Ski.
- Will the Stickney Cabin be open this winter?
- At this time, we do not have a plan to open the Stickney Cabin due to its small size and the difficulty with keeping people physically distanced. We will continue to evaluate daily operations throughout the season and there may be opportunities to open the cabin mid to late season. Please check the website or the daily snow report for the most up to date information.
- Will Latitude 44 be open this winter?
- The restaurant will not be open for sit down dining as in past years and the space will be closed to the general public. The lower level will be open to allow access to the rest rooms and to provide a space to stop in and have a quick warm up.