Snowplay Private Lessons
Private lessons provide a more personal lesson tailored to the needs of your child. This lesson will introduce your child to the basic movements of skiing. The timeline for each child to learn the movements of skiing is different and your instructor will be happy to give you guidance on what to expect after the lesson. We will be offering 60-minute one-to-one children’s private lessons for children 4-6 years old, lessons are for skiing only. For more information, please contact the Bretton Woods Ski School at 603-278-3303.
For additional information on our 2020-21 operating plans and policies, please click below.
Snow Play Private Lessons - Ages 4-6
Schedule & Times
- Daily starting November 25, 2021
- Scheduled times; 9:00am, 11:00am and 1:30pm
- One hour lesson
Purchase Snow Play Private Lesson
- 1-person Private Lesson: $139.00
* Pricing does not include rental equipment or lift ticket.
- Reservations are required in advance. You may purchase online through the Bretton Woods E-store or by calling 603-278-3303.
- All abilities welcome.
- Participants must be 4-6 years old and up.
- Meet at the Ski School Meeting Place near the Learning Center Quad.
- All ski school participants must sign a liability waiver prior to the start of the lesson.
- All orders are charged in full at the time of the reservation. Changes or cancellations made 48 hours prior to arrival date are fully refundable. Changes or cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to arrival date are non-refundable and non-changeable.
- Please pay careful attention to local weather forecasts for any outdoor activities if you feel that you do not want to participate in certain weather conditions.
- You will not be given a refund or a gift certificate if you are late or do not show up for your activity.
- We understand that COVID-19 creates uncertainty with travel plans. Please call us to discuss your options should you need to cancel due to situations resulting from the pandemic.
- If your activity is cancelled by Bretton Woods due to weather or other unforeseeable conditions, you will receive a full refund or have the opportunity to reschedule. We will make every attempt to contact you at least 48 hours ahead of time however; this 48-hour notice may not always be possible due to the unpredictable nature of the weather in New Hampshire.