Bretton Woods is proud to offer a variety of award-winning programs that will help give your kids the opportunity to take to the slopes and the learn the fun sport of skiing and riding. Reservations are required for these programs, please register on-line or contact the Bretton Woods Ski & Snowboard School at 603-278-3303 to make your reservations or for the most up-to-date information on children's programs and availability.
2019-20 Hobbit Ski & Snowboard Program
The Hobbit Ski & Snowboard Programs at Bretton Woods are designed to introduce children to the fun of winter snow sports. The Hobbit Ski & Snowboard School and Burton Kids' Learn To Ride Center are conveniently located in the Kids' Alpine Club next to the Bretton Woods Base Lodge.
Hobbit Program Pricing
$149 - Includes supervision, two lessons, lift ticket and lunch
$109 - Includes
supervision, one AM lesson (no PM session) and lift ticket
- Include rental equipment* with either program for an additional $30
Lesson Only: $70 - Includes one lesson (either AM or PM session)
Full Day Rental Equipment without Program*: $37
Half-Day Rental Equipment without Program*: $31
Hobbit Program Hours
- 8am - 9am: Full-Day and AM Half-Day program registration and indoor activities
- 9am - 10 am: Ski and snowboard outfitting and readiness
- 10am - 12pm: Morning lessons (with cocoa break)
- 12pm - 1pm: Supervised lunch
- 1pm - 3pm: Afternoon lessons (with cocoa break)
- 3pm: Child pick-up
- Program times may vary during vacation periods
Reservations will be charged 48hrs prior to arrival date. **Holidays and vacations weeks may be charged up to 7 days prior.**
Cancellations or changes made less than 48 hours prior to arrival will receive a full refund less a $35 processing fee. Cancellations or changes made less than 24 hours will forfeit the full cost of reserved activity, including those due to inclement weather or snow conditions.