Are the restaurants and bars open this season?
- Yes. Both the Main Base Lodge and the Rosebrook Lodge are open with food and beverage services. We will offer a variety of grab and go options along with sit down dining. Hours and location of operation will vary so be sure to check the website and snow report for the most up to date information. All dining areas will adhere to the most recent guidelines set by the State of New Hampshire Covid task force.
Is lodge capacity limited?
- Yes. Both lodges are set up for social distancing and capacity may be limited on peak days.
Can I bring my own lunch into the lodges?
- No. We do not allow coolers or brown bag lunches inside the Lodges.
Can I boot up inside?
- Yes. However, you are not able to store your personal belongings inside. Outside storage units are available or you can stow belongings in your vehicle.
Are the retail shops open?
- TreeTop Sports will be open in the alpine base lodge daily, opening everyday ½ hour before the lifts start and closing everyday ½ after lifts close. Nash’s General Store will not be open this season but all of our great logo and souvenir products will be available in TreeTop Sports. TreeTop Nordic will also be open every day from 8:30am to 4:30pm.
Will the Stickney Cabin be open this winter?
- At this time, we intend to make every effort to open the Stickney Cabin. Details are still being worked out. Stay tuned!