Reservations are required for Bretton Woods Stables carriage, sleigh and trail rides. Carriage rides are offered year-round at Mount Washington Resort as weather permits. Sleigh rides are offered during the winter as conditions permit from mid-December - mid-April. For the latest information or to make your reservations, please contact The Stables at (603) 278-3388.
Carriage Rides at Bretton Woods
Write your own fairy tale complete with a carriage ride through the majestic Resort grounds. With an experienced driver at the helm, you can just unwind and enjoy one photo opportunity after another.
Reservations are required for carriage rides so please contact The Stables at 603-278-3388 for more information.
Rides begin every 30 minutes during operating hours.
- Open Daily
- Monday Through Saturday: 4:30pm -7:00pm
- Sunday: 10:00am - 1:00pm
|1/2-Hour Private Carriage Ride (per couple)
*Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
**Child must ride on lap of adult. Only one child per paying adult. (Additional children under 4 will be at the child rate.)
- The Mount Washington Stables will continue to follow the Universal Guidelines for outdoor activities as mandated by the Governor of the state of New Hampshire. For more information, follow this link.
- All reservations are charged in full at the time of booking. Please pay careful attention to local weather forecasts if you feel that you do not want to participate in the rain. If you choose to cancel within 24 hours of your scheduled start time due to the weather, you will be charged the full amount.
- If your activity is cancelled due to weather or other unforeseeable conditions, you will receive a full refund or have the opportunity to reschedule. We will make every attempt to contact you at least 24 hours ahead of time however; this 24-hour notice may not always be possible due to the unpredictable nature of the weather in New Hampshire.
- You are required to arrive promptly at your scheduled start time. You will not be given a refund or a gift certificate if you are late for your activity.
- We understand that COVID-19 creates uncertainty with travel plans. Please call us to discuss your options should you need to cancel due to situations resulting from the pandemic.