Fall Foliage Guided Hike
The White Mountains of New Hampshire are one of the most popular regions in the country to witness the unfolding of fall’s brilliant color spectrum. Join us at Bretton Woods amidst crisp autumn air for a guided hike to the summit of our West Mountain, for a unique and breathtaking foliage viewing experience. Our stunning vistas offer incredible views of the Presidential Range, including the majestic Mt. Washington, that can only be experienced here at Bretton Woods.
This guided tour takes up to an hour and a half and starts with a ride on our Scenic Lift. Then we begin our trek to the summit for a 1.6 mile round trip and along the way you will gain a modest 150 feet in elevation to reach a summit height of 2,748 feet. This activity is ideal for average fitness levels and requires sneakers or sturdy footwear… and don’t forget to bring your camera!
Participants are asked to make reservations, as space is limited. For more information or to make a reservation please call 603.278.3335.
- September 6th-October 9th
- Monday-Friday 1:00 pm
- Reservations must be made 24 hours in advance
- All Adventure Center schedules and activities are subject to change – please check the daily Bugle or at the Concierge Desk at Omni Mount Washington Hotel or the Adventure Center for the latest schedule.
What should you wear/bring for this activity?
- $25.00 per person (Resort Guest)
- $30.00 per person (Public)
- Small Daypack for extra clothing and gear
- Sneakers or light hiking boots
- Waterproof jacket
- Water bottle/Camelback
Activities reserved by an individual are subject to a 48-hour cancellation policy. Any cancellation after that time is subject to full charge. Cancellation fees (including individual “no shows” will be charged in full).
*Walk-ins cannot be guaranteed a space in the session.