Move aside, mini golf. There’s a new sport in town and its “kicking” golf up a notch! The Bretton Woods Adventure Center offers Foot Golf; the new sport that combines golf and soccer into one super-sized, super fun pastime!
This course is designed to be an introduction to foot golf geared towards families. For more info, please call the Adventure Center at 603-278-3335.
Foot Golf is closed for the season. Thanks for a great summer and we look forward to seeing you next year.
- Daily, June 16 - September 3: 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Daily, September 4 - October 8: 10:00am - 4:00pm
*Rental equipment is due back at closing. Early and Late season 4:00pm, Peak season at 5:00pm.
- There is a “beginner” 9-hole course located adjacent to the Pickleball Courts in front of the Base Lodge.
- There is an “advanced” 9-hole course located in Fabyan Fields.
- This course requires a .5 mile walk to the start.
- There is a Fairy Garden located beside the Base Lodge for our littlest Foot Golfers.
- With Soccer Ball Rental - $12 for your choice of 9 or 18 holes.
- Players may play either course twice for 18 holes or play both courses once.
- Rates include access to 9-hole course, soccer ball, pencil, and score card for each player.
Basic Rules of Foot Golf:
- Remember which ball is yours; it should be easy to identify.
- Review the scorecard and wait for your turn. Make sure your kick will not interfere with other players.
- Play the ball from where it lies: Moving the ball or removing permanent objects is not allowed. You may however mark the spot and lift the ball when it obstructs the other players’ kick or ball in any way.
- The ball must be played in a single movement; your foot should be set separate from the ball & clearly behind before the kick. The bottom of your foot should not touch the ball at any time.
- Wait to play until the ball has come to rest.
- The player farthest from the hole is the first to kick the ball.
- Kick off your ball from a position behind the tee markers; the order is established based on the score of the previous hole. The player with the best score will be the first to kick off on the next hole followed by the second, etc.
- Water Hazards: If the ball lands in a water hazard, retrieve or replace it within 2 steps from the closest land point from where the ball entered the water, receiving one penalty point or you can place the ball at the position of the previous kick and receive one penalty point.
- Cleaning the Ball: The ball may only be picked up and cleaned between the holes.