Bretton Woods Uphill Travel Policy
Bretton Woods supports individuals who wish to pursue alternative methods of accessing our trail systems. All uphill travel or skinning is done, solely, at each individual’s own risk. Those who wish to skin, snowshoe, or otherwise access Bretton Woods trails via uphill travel are responsible for their own actions, safety and equipment. Individuals must purchase an uphill access ticket for $22.00 at the outside ticket window.
Please note: Uphill traffic is only allowed during normal hours of operation and last uphill trek stops one hour prior to the lifts closing for the day.
Unmarked hazards may be encountered at any time including construction areas, heavy equipment and other man-made objects. Natural variable snow conditions will exist. Sledding is not permitted. For additional information regarding our policies please contact Bretton Woods Guest Services at 603-278-3320.
- All orders are charged in full at the time of the reservation. Changes or cancellations made 48 hours prior to arrival date are fully refundable. Changes or cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to arrival date are non-refundable and non-changeable.
- Please pay careful attention to local weather forecasts for any outdoor activities if you feel that you do not want to participate in certain weather conditions.
- You will not be given a refund or a gift certificate if you are late or do not show up for your activity.
- We understand that COVID-19 creates uncertainty with travel plans. Please call us to discuss your options should you need to cancel due to situations resulting from the pandemic.
- If your activity is cancelled by Bretton Woods due to weather or other unforeseeable conditions, you will receive a full refund or have the opportunity to reschedule. We will make every attempt to contact you at least 48 hours ahead of time however; this 48-hour notice may not always be possible due to the unpredictable nature of the weather in New Hampshire.