Bretton Woods Mountain Bike Fondo
Get Ready to Fondo! - Saturday, September 29th
Bretton Woods is excited to bring you our 2nd Annual Mountain Bike Fondo on Saturday, September 29th. Grab your bike, some friends and gear up for this tour of the Bretton Woods Cross Country Trail System in the heart of the White Mountains National Forest. The course is progressive with varied terrain for each kind of biker so whether you are riding for leisure or for a cause, there is an adventure waiting for you!
Don’t have a bike? We have rentals available at the Adventure Center so no one has to miss out on the fun. Fat Tire Bikes are specially designed to ride smoothly on all terrain so swing by the Bretton Woods Guest Services desk for more information or to reserve a bike!
For more information call 603-278-3305. Register on-line at Bikereg.com
Race Schedule and Course Information
Saturday, September 29th 2018
- 8:00am - 9:00am: Registration
- 9:00am: Corrals Open
- 9:30am: Fondo Starts
Click here for a downloadable 2018 Bike Fondo Course Map
Registration and Pricing Information
- $20 per person
- $40 for families and groups of up to 4
- Pre-Register on-line at Bikereg.com
- Day-of registration at the Bretton Woods Adventure Center Desk
- Registration Includes:
- Bretton Woods Trail Pass
- Access to Stop & Go Areas
- Swag Bags
- Minimum Age for Entry is 7 Years old.
- A parent or guardian must be present to sign a release waiver.
- Fat Tire and both hard tail and full suspension mountain bikes are allowed.
- Bikes are available for rent from the Bretton Woods Adventure Center.
- All participants must wear a helmet. Helmets are available for rent.
- Each racer must fill out a release of liability prior to participating in the Fondo.