Seasonal Schedule at Mount Washington Resort
Omni Mount Washington Resort is a beautiful place to watch the seasons unfold! This information guides our guests and provides the most current schedule and offerings around the Omni Mount Washington Resort. For questions or further information please call the Activities Concierge Desk at 603-278-8989 .
EVENT CALENDAR CURRENT ACTIVITY SCHEDULE SEASONAL GUIDE
- Seasonal hours and activity offerings are subject to change without notice
- The Outdoor Pool & Bar complex will be closed as of August 19, 2019 as we begin development of our new guest rooms in the Presidential Wing expansion. These new luxury rooms will boast private balconies with superior mountain views. We are excited for this next chapter in the storied history of the Omni Mount Washington Resort.
- The Stone Pillar Lodge is closed for the 2019 Summer / Fall season. Please visit the Bretton Woods Base Lodge / Adventure Center for bike & fly fishing equipment rentals.
- The Bretton Woods Nordic Center is closed for the the 2018-19 winter season.
- The Bretton Woods Alpine Ski Area is closed for the 2018-19 winter season.
Current Resort Dining Options
- Main Dining Room: Serving breakfast and dinner daily.
- Stickney's Steak & Chop Pub: Our popular steakhouse serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Rosebrook Bar: Serving light afternoon and evening fare daily.
- Princess Room: Offering an extensive wine and whiskey selection, plus Afternoon Tea on Fridays and Saturdays.
- The Cave: Our authentic former Speakeasy, is open nightly for televised sports, libations and light fare. Live entertainment is offered on select evenings.
- Fabyan's Station: A converted train station, Fabyan's is open daily with a casual menu and a family-friendly atmosphere.
- The Bretton Arms Dining Room: Serving breakfast daily and dinner Wednesday through Sunday.
- The Grille: Is open for the golf season.
- Latitude 44: The on-mountain restaurant is open weekends only; September 7th - October 13th & 14th.
- Slopeside Restaurant & Pub: The restaurant & pub are closed until the start of winter season.
Please note, all resort activities are subject to change. For the most current resort offerings and activities please call the Activities Concierge Desk at 603-278-8989 or consult the Resort's Bugle, highlighting current activities and schedule.