Seasonal Schedule at Mount Washington Resort
Omni Mount Washington Resort is a beautiful place to watch the seasons unfold! This information guides our guests and provides the most current schedule and offerings around the Omni Mount Washington Resort. For questions or further information please call the Activities Concierge Desk at 603-278-8989 .
EVENT CALENDAR CURRENT ACTIVITY SCHEDULE SEASONAL GUIDE
- Seasonal hours and activity offerings are subject to change without notice
- The Outdoor Pool & Bar complex will be closed as of August 19, 2019 as we begin development of our new guest rooms in the Presidential Wing expansion. These new luxury rooms will boast private balconies with superior mountain views. We are excited for this next chapter in the storied history of the Omni Mount Washington Resort.
- Both the Mount Washington Course and the Mount Pleasant Course, as well as the Golf Clubhouse and practice facilities, are closed for the 2019 season. Thanks for a great season and we'll see you next spring!
- The Stone Pillar Lodge is closed for the 2019 Summer / Fall season.
- The Bretton Woods Adventure Center is closed for the 2019 summer and fall seasons.
- The Bretton Woods Nordic Center is closed for the the 2018-19 winter season.
- The Bretton Woods Alpine Ski Area will open for the 2019-20 winter season on Wednesday, November 13th, 2019.
Current Resort Dining Options
- Main Dining Room: Is open for breakfast and daily. The Main Dining Room is closed Monday - Wednesday for dinner
- Stickney's Steak & Chop Pub: Our popular steakhouse serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Rosebrook Bar: Serving light afternoon and evening fare daily.
- Princess Room: Offering an extensive wine and whiskey selection, plus Afternoon Tea on Fridays and Saturdays.
- The Cave: Our authentic former Speakeasy, is open nightly for televised sports, libations and light fare. Live entertainment is offered on select evenings.
- Fabyan's Station: A converted train station, Fabyan's is open Thursday through Sunday daily with a casual menu and a family-friendly atmosphere.
- The Bretton Arms Dining Room: Is currently closed. The Arms Dining Room will re-open 3pm - 7pm on Thanksgiving evening and remain open Nov. 28th - Dec. 1st for breakfast and Nov. 27th - Dec. 30th for dinner. The Arm Dining Room will also be open Dec. 6th, 8th, 13th and 15th for dinner.
- The Grille: Is closed for the 2019 Summer season and will re-open at the start of the 2019-20 Nordic ski season.
- Latitude 44: The on-mountain restaurant is closed for the 2019 summer and fall seasons and will re-open in the 2019-2020 winter season.
- Slopeside Restaurant & Pub: The restaurant & pub are closed until the start of winter season.
Please note, all resort activities are subject to change. For the most current resort offerings and activities please call the Activities Concierge Desk at 603-278-8989 or consult the Resort's Bugle, highlighting current activities and schedule.