Seasonal Schedule at Mount Washington Resort
Omni Mount Washington Resort is a beautiful place to watch the seasons unfold! This information guides our guests and provides the most current schedule and offerings around the Omni Mount Washington Resort. For questions or further information please call the Activities Concierge Desk at 603-278-8989 .
EVENT CALENDAR CURRENT ACTIVITY SCHEDULE SEASONAL GUIDE
Current Resort Dining Options
- Main Dining Room: Serving breakfast and dinner daily.
- Stickney's Steak & Chop Pub: Our popular steakhouse serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Rosebrook Bar: Serving light afternoon and evening fare daily.
- Princess Room: Offering an extensive wine and whiskey selection, plus Afternoon Tea on Fridays and Saturdays.
- The Cave: Our authentic former Speakeasy, is open nightly for televised sports, libations and light fare. Live entertainment is offered on select evenings.
- Fabyan's Station: A converted train station, Fabyan's is open daily with a casual menu and a family-friendly atmosphere.
- The Bretton Arms Dining Room: Serving breakfast daily and dinner Wednesday through Sunday. The Bretton Arms Dining Room will be closed for breakfast on Friday, July 19th and July 23rd - 25th.
- The Grille: Is open for the golf season.
- Latitude 44: The on-mountain restaurant is open daily for the summer season.
- Slopeside Restaurant & Pub: The restaurant & pub are closed for the winter season.
- Pool Bar: Serving light fare and beverages daily.
Please note, all resort activities are subject to change. For the most current resort offerings and activities please call the Activities Concierge Desk at 603-278-8989 or consult the Resort's Bugle, highlighting current activities and schedule.