The Rental and Repair Shop at Bretton Woods will be open for the 2020-21 winter season to outfit you with all the equipment you will need for a day on the slopes. Online reservations for rental equipment will be required this season and will be available for purchase soon.
For additional information on our 2020-21 operating plans and policies, please click below or call the Rental Shop at 603-278-3344.
Before you arrive
Please be advised that rentals require advance online reservations 48 hours prior to arrival date. Renters and equipment users under age 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. All renters will need to sign a release waiver and except or decline damage waiver which covers all damage to skis or board, except for theft. If renting equipment for children, be sure to know their accurate height, weight and age before you begin the online process.
DURING THE ONLINE CHECKOUT PROCESS
- You will be required to select your pick-up time.
- Information needed for each person renting: height, weight, shoe size, head circumference and skier/rider ability.
- If you would like to request a specific ski and boot size, please enter sizes when prompted during the checkout process.
- Once you have completed your online reservation your equipment will be preset and waiting. If the technicians have any questions you will be contacted via email.
- Reservations must be made 48 hours prior to arrival.
Where to find us
The Bretton Woods rental shop is located on the lower level of the Base Lodge, just inside the lower doors facing the parking lot. If you have any questions, please contact the shop directly at 603-278-3344.
DURING THE PICK UP PROCESS
- Pick up your alpine rentals in the lower level of the main base lodge at your scheduled time.
- Please note, all rentals require online reservations 48 hours prior to arrival date. Rental pick-up and drop-off lines will be staged outdoors to allow for social distancing, please dress accordingly.
- All equipment will be preset base on the sizing information provided, if you have any questions or special request please contact the rental shop at email@example.com 48 hours prior to arrival date.
- Rentals may be extended for additional days at the time of pick-up or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In order to maintain social distancing only the renters will be allowed in the rental shop. Minors will need to be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- No personal belongings will be allowed to be left in the rental shop and must be returned to your car. There will be no bag storage or basket check this season.
Changes or cancellations made 72 hours prior to arrival date are fully refundable. Changes or cancellations made less than 72 hours prior to arrival date are non-refundable and non-changeable. Changes or cancellations will be accepted by email at email@example.com.
For questions and general operation updates please check our websites. We recommend gearing up in your car, no personal items may be left in the base lodge.