The Rental & Repair Shop at Bretton Woods is open each winter season ready to outfit you with all the equipment you need for a day on the slopes. All alpine rentals require advance online reservations 24 hours prior to arrival date. Renters under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
For additional information on our 2022-23 operating plans and policies, please click below or call the Rental Shop at 603-278-3344.
Before you arrive
Please be advised that rentals require advance online reservations 24 hours prior to arrival date. Renters and equipment users under age 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. All renters will need to sign a release waiver and except or decline damage waiver which covers all damage to skis or board, except for theft. If renting equipment for children, be sure to know their accurate height, weight and age before you begin the online process.
DURING THE ONLINE CHECKOUT PROCESS
- You will be required to select your pick-up time.
- Information needed for each person renting: height, weight, shoe size, head circumference and skier/rider ability.
- If you would like to request a specific ski and boot size, please enter sizes when prompted during the checkout process.
- Reservations must be made 24 hours prior to arrival.
Where to find us
The Bretton Woods rental shop is located on the lower level of the Base Lodge, just inside the lower doors facing the parking lot. If you have any questions, please contact the shop directly at 603-278-3344.
DURING THE PICK UP PROCESS
Please note, all rentals require online reservations 24 hours prior to arrival date. All equipment will be preset based on the sizing information provided, if you have any questions or special request please contact the rental shop at email@example.com 24 hours prior to arrival date. Rentals may be extended for additional days at the time of pick-up or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All orders are charged in full at the time of the reservation. Changes or cancellations made 48 hours prior to arrival date are fully refundable. Changes or cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to arrival date are non-refundable and non-changeable.
- Please pay careful attention to local weather forecasts for any outdoor activities if you feel that you do not want to participate in certain weather conditions.
- You will not be given a refund or a gift certificate if you are late or do not show up for your activity.
- If your activity is cancelled by Bretton Woods due to weather or other unforeseeable conditions, you will receive a full refund or have the opportunity to reschedule. We will make every attempt to contact you at least 48 hours ahead of time however; this 48-hour notice may not always be possible due to the unpredictable nature of the weather in New Hampshire.