Welcome to the Bretton Woods Junior Pass Partnership Program, we are excited to see you out on the slopes this season! In order to redeem your 2018/19 Junior Winter Mountain Season Pass, please follow the required steps below. Please review the Season Pass Registration Guide and Summary of Benefits provided with your original pass voucher for detailed REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS on how to complete these steps. Questions? Please review our guide and Junior Pass facts for answers to FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS before emailing firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
After completion of steps 1-2, please allow 48 hours to process your pass and then it can be picked-up at the Bretton Woods Season Pass Office. Junior Rental Season Passes can be picked up at the Bretton Woods Season Pass Office starting October 9th. Starting October 9th, the Pass Office will be open daily from 9 am to 3 pm.
Facts about the Bretton Woods Junior Pass Partnership Program
1. DUE TO EXTREMELY HIGH VOLUME AND WAIT TIMES, WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND THAT ALL PASSES BE REGISTERED ONLINE ONLY BY 10/31/18 IN ORDER TO AVOID ALL PROCESSING FEES!
Once the voucher has been registered online, printed passes may be picked up at the Bretton Woods Season Pass Office.
Please note that WE DO NOT MAIL out season passes.
2. All vouchers registered online from now until 10/31/18, there is NO CHARGE. Vouchers redeemed in person will incur a $25 processing fee.
- All vouchers registered online 11/1/18 - 12/20/18 will incur a $25 processing fee. Vouchers redeemed in person will incur a $50 processing fee.
- All vouchers registered on-line or redeemed in person on or after 12/21/18 will incur a $119 processing fee.
3. This pass is only valid for children ages 12 years old and younger, born on or after 12/31/05, as determined by calculating the child's age on 12/31/18. NO EXCEPTIONS! You may be required to provide proof of a child's date of birth if child is 10 and up.
4. You WILL be required to bring in the ORIGINAL Junior Pass Voucher and store-issued Proof of Purchase receipt when you come in to pick up your season pass. NO EXCEPTIONS! Copies of a voucher or receipt will not be accepted for any reason.
5. You may choose to redeem this voucher for a one day complimentary JUNIOR lift ticket if you don't want the pass. Present the completed voucher and original sales receipt at any ticket window to receive your junior ticket. This voucher may not be extended to another season for any reason. One day ticket is valid for the assigned junior lease purchaser only, non transferable.
6. Parents will be required to sign a release of liability waiver for each child when you come in to pick up the printed pass.
7. Save time in line, download and complete liability waiver
before you pick up your pass. Completed liability waiver must be brought in when you pick up your pass.
8. Please remember to verify that you have your original store voucher, store-issued receipt, and that you have reviewed all of the relevant registration dates and requirements when you come to Bretton Woods to pick up your child's pass.