Seasonal Schedule at Mount Washington Resort
Omni Mount Washington Resort is a beautiful place to watch the seasons unfold! This information guides our guests and provides the most current schedule and offerings around the Omni Mount Washington Resort. For questions or further information please call the Activities Concierge Desk at 603-278-8989 .
EVENT CALENDAR CURRENT ACTIVITY SCHEDULE SEASONAL GUIDE
- Seasonal hours and activity offerings are subject to change without notice
Current Resort Dining Options
- Main Dining Room: Serving breakfast daily and open for dinner Friday through Tuesdays.
- Stickney's Steak & Chop Pub: Our popular steakhouse serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Rosebrook Bar: Serving light afternoon and evening fare daily.
- Princess Room: Offering an extensive wine and whiskey selection, plus Afternoon Tea on Fridays and Saturdays.
- The Cave: Our authentic former Speakeasy, is open nightly for televised sports, libations and light fare. Live entertainment is offered on select evenings.
- Fabyan's Station: Open Daily 11:30am - 9:00pm.
- The Bretton Arms Dining Room: Open daily for breakfast through March 24 (7am - 10am) and dinner Wednesday-Sunday through March 31 (5:30pm - 8:30pm).
- The Grille: Open Wed-Sun, 11am - 4pm.
- Latitude 44: The on-mountain restaurant is closed for the 18-19 winter season, will re-open for the summer season in June, 2019.
- Slopeside Restaurant & Pub: Is open for the 2018-19 ski season. The restaurant will close after March 31; the pub will remain open through April 15 (projected ski area closing date).
- Pool Bar: is closed for the season.
Please note, all resort activities are subject to change. For the most current resort offerings and activities please call the Activities Concierge Desk at 603-278-8989 or consult the Resort's
Bugle, highlighting current activities and schedule.