Seasonal Schedule at Mount Washington Resort
Omni Mount Washington Resort is a beautiful place to watch the seasons unfold! This information guides our guests and provides the most current schedule and offerings around the Omni Mount Washington Resort. For questions or further information please call the Activities Concierge Desk at 603-278-8989 .
EVENT CALENDAR CURRENT ACTIVITY SCHEDULE SEASONAL GUIDE
- Seasonal hours and activity offerings are subject to change without notice
Current Resort Dining Options
- Main Dining Room: Serving breakfast daily and open for dinner Thursday through Sundays. The Main Dining Room will be closed for dinner on December 15, 2018.
- Stickney's Steak & Chop Pub: Our popular steakhouse serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Rosebrook Bar: Serving light afternoon and evening fare daily.
- Princess Room: Offering an extensive wine and whiskey selection, plus Afternoon Tea on Fridays and Saturdays. Closed October 28.
- The Cave: Our authentic former Speakeasy, is open nightly for televised sports, libations and light fare. Live entertainment is offered on select evenings.
- Fabyan's Station: Open daily for summer season.
- The Bretton Arms Dining Room: Is currently closed and will re-open for the Winter Season on December 12, 2018. The Arms dining room will be open for breakfast & dinner on select dates. Breakfast will be served November 22-25, 2018. Dinner will be served November 21-24 & 30, 2018 and December 2, 7, 9 & 12, 2018.
- The Grille: Is currently closed and will re-open at the start of the Nordic ski season.
- Latitude 44: The on-mountain restaurant is closed for the season; will re-open for the 2018-2019 winter season in mid-December 2018.
- Slopeside Restaurant & Pub: Is open for the 2018-19 ski season.
- Pool Bar: is closed for the season.
- Omni Kids will be open Friday November 23, 2018 from 5pm-10om and on Saturday November 24, 2018 from 10am-10pm.
Please note, all resort activities are subject to change. For the most current resort offerings and activities please call the Activities Concierge Desk at 603-278-8989 or consult the Resort's
Bugle, highlighting current activities and schedule.