Tickets & Passes FAQs
To all our valued Bretton Woods skiers & riders, we are excited for a long and snowy 2021-22 Alpine and Nordic ski season! With last year's challenging season behind us, we want to thank everyone for your understanding and for working together to ensure a safe and successful 2020-21 ski season!
That said, there will continue to be some necessary changes in the way the resort will operate for the 2021-22 season. Our policies and operating plans are being developed in accordance with State and Local guidelines and will be reevaluated frequently. Please check these pages regularly and prior to visiting Bretton Woods this winter.
- Do season pass holders need to make reservations?
- Season pass holders are not limited in the use of their pass nor are they be required to make a reservation for the days they want to visit. Season Pass holders may go directly to the lifts with their season pass.
- Are lift ticket sales limited on a daily basis?
- At this time, we do not intend to limit ticket sales. However, there may be times during the season that we may want to put a cap on how many tickets we sell. We strongly encourage all guests to purchase their ticket ahead of time, on-line through the Bretton Woods E-store, in order to ensure they will be able to ski on the day of their choosing.
- Do resort guests have priority to purchase tickets or be guaranteed a ticket ahead of the general public?
- Resort guests who have reserved thru the Omni Mount Washington Resort are encouraged to purchase tickets, on-line through the Bretton Woods E-store, prior to their arrival. Guests who have purchased a Ski and Stay Package are guaranteed tickets for the following day of their stay.
- Are half-day tickets available?
- Yes, and we strongly encourage purchasing all lift tickets in advance on-line through the Bretton Woods E-store.
- Is there night skiing this season?
- No, Bretton Woods will not offer night skiing this season.
- Can I skin up?
- Yes. You must purchase an uphill access ticket in advance on-line through the Bretton Woods E-store and adhere to our uphill skinning policy. Uphill traffic is only allowed during normal hours of operation and the last uphill trek stops one hour before lifts close for the day. Remember to always respect mountain operations and follow the uphill routes that are suggested.
- What is your policy on groups this season?
- At this time, we are not offering group discounts. If you have a “group” that would like to ski, we encourage you to purchase tickets for your group in advance on-line through the Bretton Woods E-store.
- Am I able to get my lift ticket at my local ski shop?
- Bretton Woods lift tickets are not available at local ski shops. We encourage everyone to purchase lift tickets on-line through the Bretton Woods E-store.