To all our valued Skiers & Riders, we hope you are well and that you’ve found your way forward during these challenging times. We’ve all learned a lot over the past several months and we are happy to announce that there WILL be skiing & riding at Bretton Woods for the 2020-21 winter season!
There will be some necessary changes in the way the resort will operate this season. Our policies and operating plans are being developed in accordance with the guidelines put forth by the State of New Hampshire’s Governor’s Economic Reopening Taskforce, and will be reevaluated frequently.
- Will masks be required to be worn at the resort?
- Pursuant to the Governor of New Hampshire’s Emergency Order 74 and for the safety of our guests and associates, all persons over the age of 5 within the State of New Hampshire shall wear a mask or cloth face covering over their noses and mouths any time they are in public spaces, indoors or outdoors, where they are unable to or do not consistently maintain a physical distance of at least six feet from persons outside their own households.
- Will there be any changes to your snowmaking and grooming operations?
- We pride ourselves on our award winning snow and grooming and there are no plans to change that. Our snowmaking plan has always been aimed at getting as many lifts open as possible and this will not change. We will continue to manicure the slopes each evening and to focus on providing the best skiing and riding possible.
- Is uphill access permitted before the ski area opens this season?
- No, uphill access (skinning, hiking, snowshoeing) is prohibited until the ski area opens.
- Will there be child care available this season?
- No. The nursery and child care center will remain closed throughout the ski season.
- Will equipment rentals be available this season?
- Yes, ski and snowboard equipment will be available this season as well as snowshoes, Nordic equipment and Fat Bikes. Rental equipment must be reserved 72 hours in advance online through our E-store.
- Are we taking temperatures of our guests?
- We are not planning taking guests temperatures but we do ask if you are sick or showing any signs of COVID-19 to stay home.
- How will the lifts / gondola be loaded this season?
- We will not be grouping people on lifts to maximize capacity and you will only ride with members of your family or party. We ask that everyone be patient with the lift loading process this season, wear a mask / face covering while in the lift line and maintain proper social distancing.
- How are we cleaning/disinfecting the Gondola?
- We will be following CDC and State / Local official guidelines and following the NSAA Stay Well, Be Well plans and the Omni Safe & Clean program.