Bretton Woods maintains several race courses, junior teams and leagues for skiers and riders who love ski racing. For additional information regarding any of our race programs or offerings please call us at 603-278-3320.
TGIF Race Series - NEW For 2021-22!
The Bretton Woods TGIF Race Series is a seven week race league for ages 10 and up. Races are held from 10:30am - 3:00pm on Fridays throughout the ski season (excluding January 14, February 11 and February 25th) starting January 7, 2022 and ending March 4th, 2022. Race times will be shown on Live Timing on a TV near the Slopeside Bar. There will also be a seeding/practice race on December 17 which will not count toward division or team points. The race crew will be available to give pointers on race tactics and course inspection procedures on this date.
League members may create teams comprised of up to five racers. Racers will be seeded in a division based on their average race times in the first two races (Dec. 17 and Jan. 7), and awarded points based on where they finish in their division. Racers who are not part of a team will be assigned randomly to teams that do not have enough racers.
Register online at the Bretton Woods E-Store or in person at the Season Pass Office during normal hours of operation.
- Pick up your Race League Pass as early as opening day!
- Cutoff for league sign-ups is January 21, 2022.
- Racers who do not participate in the league for two weeks in a row may have their pass deactivated with no refund.
- The course will open at 10:30am* and close at 3:00pm.
- $139.00 per person.
- $79.00 per person for 21-22 Season Passholders and employees.
- All league members will receive a season pass which will be valid from open to close on each Friday of the 2021-22 ski season (except the blackout dates listed below) beginning from the day you pick up the pass. **
- TGIF Race Series passes will not be valid on the following dates:
- November 26, 2021
- December 24 and 31st, 2021
- February 25, 2022
- The winning team will be engraved on a trophy displayed at Bretton Woods.
**Exclusions apply. Racers will not be issued tickets, vouchers, or receive any other compensation for missed days.
2021-22 TGIF Series Schedule
- December 17, 2021 (seeding/practice race, no points)
- January 7, 2022 (First Race)
- January 21, 2022
- January 28, 2022
- February 4, 2022
- February 18, 2022
- March 4, 2022 (Final Race)
- March 11, 2022 (Make Up Day If Needed)
- March 18, 2022 (Make Up Day If Needed)
- Races will be held in the Recreation Race Arena. Race formats may include, but are not limited to, Giant Slalom, Dual GS, and Slalom.
- Alpine skiers, Telemark Skiers and snowboarders are welcome to participate.
- Minimum age in 10 years old by the first race on December 17, 2021.
- All racers will be required to sign a liability waiver online before participation. Minors (under age 18) will need a waiver signed by a legal parent or guardian.
- We will make every attempt to notify racers of any cancellations by 8:00 a.m. the day of the race.
- All outdoor programs are weather dependent and subject to change, please call the Ski Area at 603-278-3320 for the latest schedule or check the Snow Report on the morning of the scheduled race.
- We will plan to communicate to all of the racers by e-mail and website.