Bretton Woods Kids Snowmobile Park
If your kids love bikes, motorcycles, ATVs or even if they have previous experience with snowmobiles, our Kid’s Snowmobile Park will provide them with the thrill and excitement of trail riding in northern New Hampshire. Once again, we have teamed up with Polaris to get your child on the newest and safest equipment that is guaranteed to have them begging to ride again. We have built a snowmobile park complete with plenty of banked turns and straight stretches that will surely be a hit!
We provide your child with a full-face helmet and supervision before and during the ride. Our guide will conduct a brief orientation on how to safely operate and shut-off the machine while answering any questions that you or your child may have before they zoom off around the track.
For more information or to make a reservation, please contact the Canopy Desk at 603-278-3335. To purchase tickets in person for the Kid’s Snowmobile Park, visit the Snowmobile Rental Desk at Demo Center in the lower level of the Bretton Woods Ski Area Base Lodge across from the Repair Shop. Reservations are not required but highly recommended. Reservations are available every 15 minutes starting at 11:00am. Your kids will also enjoy riding on the snow tubing carousel, mini zip line, playground set and other interactive toys in the nearby and complementary Kinderwoods Playground.
2017-18 Snowmobile Park Schedule
- Open Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm (December 23, 2017 - January 1, 2018)
- Open Weekends: 11:00am - 4:00pm (Starting January 6, 2018)
2017-18 Snowmobile Park Rates
- $25 per person for 15 minutes
- Tickets for the Snowmobile Park are available at the Demo Center located on the lower level of the Base Lodge.
- All riders must check in at the Demo Center on the first level of the Bretton Woods Base Lodge. Child and parent or guardian will need to be present at time of check in to sign a waiver.
- Please check in at the Snowmobile Rental Desk in the Demo Center 15 minutes prior to your scheduled time.
- Rider must be at least 44 inches, weigh no more than 110 lbs, and be able to operate the throttle and brake to participate.
- Rider should be dressed in appropriate winter gear including snow jacket, pants, boots and gloves.
- Parent or guardian must be present to purchase the ticket and fill-out the appropriate paperwork, including the standard Bretton Woods activity waiver.
- Adult supervision is strongly encouraged in the Playground. Only the Snowmobile Park and kids carousel are supervised by Bretton Woods staff.