Golf Course Aerification Schedule
Aerification is the mechanical process of creating small holes in the greens which help reduce soil compaction and improve the health of the greens. Aerification may add a temporary challenge to your putt, but it is a necessary part of maintaining high quality courses. We strive to maintain quality course conditions while minimizing the impact on players.
- Monday, May 27th - Thursday, May 30th - Greens
- Tuesday, September 24th - Thursday, September 26th - Fairways and Tees
- Tuesday, October 1st - Friday, October 4th - Greens
- Aerification is weather dependent and dates are subject to change
- 18 holes will be open for play each day; however, guests may be required to play 9 holes on the Mount Washington Course and 9 holes on the Mount Pleasant Course