Trail & Pony Rides at Bretton Woods
Take the reins and go for a ride in New Hampshire’s beautiful White Mountains. Enjoy breathtaking views of the Presidential Mountain Range on one of our beautiful (or handsome) trail horses.
2022 Trail Riding Schedule
Open Daily; May 21st - October 30th, 2022*
*As conditions warrant
- Trail Rides: 9:30am - 4:00pm
- Pony Rides: 10:00am - 2:00pm
2022 Trail & Pony Riding Rates
||Public (Resort Guest)
|1-Hour Group Tour*
||$70 ($60) / per person
|1-Hour Private Tour* (up to 2 guests)
||$95 ($85) / per person
|Pony Rides (per child)
||$18 ($15) / per person
|* Riders must be 8 years or older unless given special permission by Stable Manager
Trail Ride Requirements:
- No experience is necessary to enjoy this guided trail ride
- Riders must be at least 8yrs or older
- Riders must weigh less than 250 lbs
- Long pants are strongly recommended
- Closed toed sneaker or light hiking shoe
- Helmets are required and provided
- All Riders must sign a waiver prior to ride minors must have a parent or guardian
The Mount Washington Stables will be adhering to the Universal Guidelines for outdoor activities as mandated by the Governor of the state of New Hampshire. For more information, follow this link.
- All reservations are charged in full at the time of booking. Please pay careful attention to local weather forecasts if you feel that you do not want to participate in the rain. If you choose to cancel within 24 hours of your scheduled start time due to the weather, you will be charged the full amount.
- If your activity is cancelled due to weather or other unforeseeable conditions, you will receive a full refund or have the opportunity to reschedule. We will make every attempt to contact you at least 24 hours ahead of time however; this 24-hour notice may not always be possible due to the unpredictable nature of the weather in New Hampshire.
- You are required to arrive promptly at your scheduled start time. You will not be given a refund or a gift certificate if you are late for your activity.
- We understand that COVID-19 creates uncertainty with travel plans. Please call us to discuss your options should you need to cancel due to situations resulting from the pandemic.