Experience fly fishing in one of New Hampshire's most scenic and pristine fly fishing destinations. Try your hand at angling the Ammonoosuc River or any of a number of local rivers and streams, take a casting lesson, indulge in a four-hour guided river adventure or try your hand at Tenkara - the Japanese method of fly fishing.
New Hampshire fishing licenses are required for fishing off-property and may be purchased online before your visit or the Activities Concierge, located in the Great Hall of the Omni Mount Washington Hotel, can assist you in obtaining one. For more information, please call the Adventure Center at 603-278-3335. Guided instruction and guided trips are available upon request.
Fly Fishing Rental Equipment
Head on over to the Stone Pillar Lodge (adjacent to the Golf Clubhouse) where our helpful staff can assist in getting you set up for fly-fishing success! Whether you would like to dabble in Tenkara or keep it classic, we have both styles of rods with all the bells and whistles to help you catch a trophy fish!
Rentals and guided clinic can be reserved in advanced online. For more information, please call 603-278-3320
2021 Fly Fishing Rental Schedule
- Daily: mid-May through October 11, 2021
- 10:00am - 3:30pm*: Mid-May through June 18, 2021
- 9:00am - 3:30pm*: June 19 through October 11, 2021
*All rental equipment due back by 5:00pm
2021 Fly Fishing Rental Rates
|1/2-Day Fly Fishing Outfit
|Full-Day Fly Fishing Outfit
|Overnight Fly Fishing Outfit
If the fly fishing equipment is for fishing at the pond at Omni Mount Washington Resort, a New Hampshire fishing license is not required. All other fishing locations require a valid New Hampshire fishing license which can be purchased online at the New Hampshire Fish and Game website.
- Due to our continued concern regarding COVID-19, activities must be conducted with members of your own party only. You will not be grouped with participants you do not know. Masks are required throughout certain areas of the Bretton Woods Base Area and will be marked with signage.
- Bretton Woods and the Omni Mount Washington Resort will adhere to the Universal Guidelines as mandated by the Governor of the state of New Hampshire. For more information, follow this link.
- All reservations are charged in full at the time of booking. Please pay careful attention to local weather forecasts if you feel that you do not want to participate in the rain. If you choose to cancel within 24 hours of your scheduled start time due to the weather, you will be charged the full amount.
- If your activity is cancelled due to weather or other unforeseeable conditions, you will receive a full refund or have the opportunity to reschedule. We will make every attempt to contact you at least 24 hours ahead of time however; this 24-hour notice may not always be possible due to the unpredictable nature of the weather in New Hampshire.
- You are required to arrive promptly at your scheduled start time. You will not be given a refund or a gift certificate if you are late for your activity.
- We understand that COVID-19 creates uncertainty with travel plans. Please call us to discuss your options should you need to cancel due to situations resulting from the pandemic.