Bretton Woods Winter Season Passes
Exclusive passes to Bretton Woods and Resort Partner passes make it easy to enjoy New Hampshire's largest ski area all season long! 464 acres of skiing and riding on 63 trails and 35 glades! Ten lifts, including the new Bretton Woods Skyway 8-Passenger Gondola and four high-speed quads, make your ride up the mountain almost as fun as the ride down. If there is snow falling, chances are we've got it - or we can make it with snow-making on 92% of our trails.
For additional information on our 2020-21 operating plans and policies, please click below.
NORDIC PASSES SEASONAL PROGRAMS COMP CENTER PROGRAMS
Bretton Woods has currently suspended all season pass sales for the 2020-21 winter season. If you have already purchased a season pass but not completed a waiver, please click on the button below. Season Passes will not be mailed until you have completed your waiver.
SIGN SEASON PASS WAIVER
Season Pass Benefits
- 10% off at all resort retail outlets, on high-performance equipment rentals and services in the Repair Shop.
- 20% off full-price Canopy Tours, West Wall Climbs, Ranger Rides & guided Fly Fishing, reservations required.
- 20% off public green fee rate, Mon-Thursday and after 2pm, Friday - Sunday, tee time required.
- Adult pays half-price the month of July when accompanying a Jr. Pass holder on the Mount Pleasant course, tee time required.
- $15 off on an Adult Full-Day, Alpine All-Mountain Lift Ticket. Limit one ticket per day
- Summer Scenic Gondola Ride Pass upgrade for $49! Get one scenic gondola ride per day during the 2020 summer season.
- NASTAR Pass upgrade for $99! Learn More
- Nordic Excursion Pass upgrade for $55 Learn More
- Add Summer Bike Access for just $55! Learn More!
- You must be present and show your valid 2020/21 pass to receive any pass benefit. Limit one lift ticket per pass, per day.
- *Pass benefits and discounts are for 2020/21 winter season and may not be combined with other special offers or discounts.
- **Child pass purchases (ages 4 & under) must be accompanied by at least one Adult, Teen, Junior or Senior pass purchase.
- ***Active & retired Military eligible with valid military ID.
- Bretton Woods passes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Passholder age is determined by how old the passholder will be on December 31st of the current year.
- Rates and information subject to change without notice.