Experience adventure in the White Mountains with one of our Guided Summer Adventures. Our Director of Guided Programs, Steve Nichipor, can take you on a summer ascent of one of New Hampshire's 4000-foot peaks, climb any number of classic rock routes or a family outing on our West Wall climb. The possibilities are endless and we have programs for everyone, from beginner to expert. Advanced reservations are required for these specialized trips in order to plan the best experience for you.
Join one of our guides for a scenic half-day hike. These hikes are geared toward the most scenic views to be had with a moderate effort. We will hike to a nearby mountain top with expansive views of the surrounding White Mountain National Forest, or other scenic destination that suits your group. Typically we will hike around 3 miles round trip, with around 800’ of elevation gain, which will take between 2-3 hours round trip. The trails have a moderate grade with some uneven sections of rocks and roots. We will hike at your pace, so you don’t need to be an experienced hiker; you just need to be in good health and be up for a little effort and adventure.
2021 Guided Half-Day Hike Rates
- Private / Individual Hike: $149
- 2 person hike: $198
- 3 person hike: $297
- 4 person hike: $347
- 5 person hike: $397
- Participants must be at least 10 years old, minors must be with a parent or guardian for the duration of the activity
RESERVE GUIDED HIKE
You Will Need to Provide
- Clothing and personal equipment including backpack and hiking boots.
- Transportation to and from the trailhead.
- Lunch and trail snacks.
- Guided activities will be conducted with members of your own party only. You will not be grouped with participants you do not know. Masks are recommended throughout certain sections of the guided activity and your guides will let you know when they can be removed.
- Bretton Woods and the Omni Mount Washington Resort will continue to follow the Universal Guidelines as mandated by the Governor of the state of New Hampshire. For more information, follow this link.
- All reservations are charged in full at the time of booking. Please pay careful attention to local weather forecasts if you feel that you do not want to participate in the rain. If you choose to cancel within 24 hours of your scheduled start time due to the weather, you will be charged the full amount.
- If your tour is cancelled due to weather or other unforeseeable conditions, you will receive a full refund or have the opportunity to reschedule. We will make every attempt to contact you at least 24 hours ahead of time however; this 24-hour notice may not always be possible due to the unpredictable nature of the weather in New Hampshire.
- You are required to arrive promptly at your scheduled start time. You will not be given a refund or a gift certificate if you are late for your activity.
- We understand that COVID-19 creates uncertainty with travel plans. Please call us to discuss your options should you need to cancel due to situations resulting from the pandemic.