Experience fly fishing in one of New Hampshire's most scenic and pristine fly fishing destinations. Try your hand at angling the Ammonoosuc River or any of a number of local rivers and streams, take a casting lesson, indulge in a four hour guided river adventure or try your hand at Tenkara - the Japanese method of fly fishing.
New Hampshire fishing licenses are required for fishing off property and may be purchased online before your visit or the Activities Concierge, located in the Great Hall of the Omni Mount Washington Hotel, can assist you in obtaining one. For more information, please call the Adventure Center at 603-278-3320. Guided instruction and guided trips are available upon request.
Our custom Guided Fly Fishing River Adventures will allow you to test your skills on a classic New England trout stream located on the Omni Mount Washington Resort property. In the shadow of Mount Washington and the Presidential Range, you and your guide will explore the local streams and ponds in search of the famed rainbow trout and native brook trout.
Please note, guests must present a valid printed fishing license from the State of New Hampshire prior to departure. If not already purchased, you may purchase a license online. The guide and the guest(s) will then get outfitted with a vest, an assortment of flies, and fly rod. Then it is off to the stream!
Reservations are required 48-hours before activity, for more information or reservations please contact the Stone Pillar Lodge at 603-278-3320.
2021 Guided Fly Fishing Schedule
- Closed for the 2021 Summer Season
2021 Guided Fly Fishing Rates
- 2-Hour Trip
- $175 for 1 Guest
- $275 for 2 Guests
- $375 for 3 Guests
- 4-Hour Trip
- $250 for 1 Guest
- $375 for 2 Guests
- $500 for 3 Guests
RESERVE GUIDED FLY FISHING TRIP
What Should You Bring
- Appropriate clothing and Closed-toe water shoes for walking in and around the water
- A small backpack
- Your own lunch, snacks, and water
- Transportation to and from the water
- Sunscreen/Bug Spray
- Waterproof jacket
- Activities should be conducted with members of your own party only. You will not be grouped with participants you do not know. Masks are recommended throughout certain areas of the Omni Mount Washington Resort and will be marked with signage.
- Bretton Woods and the Omni Mount Washington Resort will continue to follow the Universal Guidelines as mandated by the Governor of the state of New Hampshire. For more information, follow this link.
- All reservations are charged in full at the time of booking. Please pay careful attention to local weather forecasts if you feel that you do not want to participate in the rain. If you choose to cancel within 24 hours of your scheduled start time due to the weather, you will be charged the full amount.
- If your tour is cancelled due to weather or other unforeseeable conditions, you will receive a full refund or have the opportunity to reschedule. We will make every attempt to contact you at least 24 hours ahead of time however; this 24-hour notice may not always be possible due to the unpredictable nature of the weather in New Hampshire.
- You are required to arrive promptly at your scheduled start time. You will not be given a refund or a gift certificate if you are late for your activity.
- If the guide deems the river conditions to be unsafe and/or unsuitable for fishing we reserve the right to cancel the program for the day. In this instance, the guest will be offered a full refund. River conditions are monitored on a daily basis.
- We understand that COVID-19 creates uncertainty with travel plans. Please call us to discuss your options should you need to cancel due to situations resulting from the pandemic.