Group Canopy Tour Adventures in Bretton Woods
For more information or to book your group flights, please call 603-278-3335.
The Bretton Woods Canopy Tour is the ideal activity for all types of groups including corporate outings, celebrations between friends or families, outing clubs, boy and girl scout troops, summer camps, parks and recreation groups, and more.
Our dedicated Group Coordinator will work closely with each group to help them fit the tour into their schedule. Please note that the scheduling of tours is subject to tour guide availability during each season and each tour participant must meet the requirements.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE CANOPY TOUR
Group Tour Options
Full Group Tour: 3 hours
- 9 ziplines - 120 to 1000 feet long
- 2 sky bridges
- 3 rappels
- 1 complimentary ride on the Williwaw Racing Zip at the end of the tour during normal operating hours
- 16 tree platforms - 10 to 70 feet high
- Zip up to 165 feet off the forest floor
- Zip at speeds up to 30 mph
- 1000 foot descent
- 2 guides per tour group, up to 8 participants per group
- Every participant must sign a Waiver and Release Form. Guests under the age of 18 must have a signed waiver from their parent or legal guardian.
- The Canopy Tour is designed for participants of average mobility and strength and in reasonably good health. There are a number of short hikes along an unpaved path. Participants must be comfortable walking on uneven ground and down a moderate incline.
- All schedules and activities are subject to change – please check the daily Bugle or at the Activities Concierge Desk at the Omni Mount Washington Hotel for the latest schedule.
- All outdoor programs are weather dependent and at the discretion of the Bretton Woods Adventure Center Staff. The Bretton Woods Adventure Center Staff reserves the right to turn anyone away for health and/or equipment concerns.
- Participants in the Canopy Tour must weigh between 90 and 250 pounds. The weight limit is for your safety and the safety of the guides and other participants.
- Participants must be at least 12 years old and 4’6” to participate in the Canopy Tour. Children between the ages of 12 and 17 must be accompanied by an adult and must be able to participate independently of the adult.
- Each participant must be physically fit enough to control their speed along the zip line by grasping the cable with a gloved hand. Each participant must be able to pull himself or herself along the zip line if they lose momentum before reaching the platform.
- Pregnant women, people with heart, leg, back problems, or other serious illnesses will not be allowed to participate in the tour.
- No one under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs, or impairing legal drugs will be allowed to participate in the tour.
Reservation and Payment Policy
Reservations are required and must be made 14 days in advance of the tour date. Please call 603-278-8970 to speak directly with our Group Coordinator to discuss group rates and scheduling. Reservations are confirmed upon payment and, to qualify for group rates, we require a 25% deposit (one payment source required and check or credit card is acceptable) at the time of booking the reservations with the final payment due 14 days prior to the tour date.
All reservations are charged in full at the time of booking. The Canopy Tour runs in all types of weather and will only be cancelled due to lightning, high winds or icing. Please pay careful attention to local weather forecasts if you feel that you do not want to zip in the rain. If you choose to cancel within 24 hours of your scheduled tour time due to the weather, you will be charged the full amount. If your tour is cancelled due to weather or other unforeseeable conditions, you will receive a full refund or have the opportunity to reschedule. We will make every attempt to contact you at least 24 hours ahead of time however; this 24-hour notice may not always be possible due to the unpredictable nature of the weather in New Hampshire. You are required to arrive promptly at your scheduled start time. You will not be given a refund or a gift certificate if you are late for your reservation.