To all our valued Bretton Woods skiers & riders, we are excited for a long and snowy 2021-22 Alpine and Nordic ski season! With last year's challenging season behind us, we want to thank everyone for your understanding and for working together to ensure a safe and successful 2020-21 ski season!
That said, there will continue to be some necessary changes in the way the resort will operate for the 2021-22 season. Our policies and operating plans are being developed in accordance with State and Local guidelines and will be reevaluated frequently. Please check these pages regularly and prior to visiting Bretton Woods this winter.
- Are masks required to be worn outdoors at the resort?
- Masks are not required but they are recommended. This includes lift lines, chairlifts and the gondola. We will be loading lifts to capacity on peak days so if you are concerned about the spread of COVID in lift lines, in gondola cabins or while riding with other passengers, we recommend you wear a mask.
- Are masks required to be worn indoors at the resort.
- Masks are strongly recommended in all indoor spaces, except when actively drinking & dining.
- Is proof of vaccination required to visit the resort?
- You will not be required to show proof of vaccination to visit the resort.
- Are there any changes to your snowmaking and grooming operations?
- We pride ourselves on our award-winning snow and grooming and there are no plans to change that.
- Is the resort shuttle service available?
- The resort will offer a limited shuttle service that will run between the ski area, the Omni Mount Washington Hotel, the Omni Bretton Arms Inn, The Lodge and the Bretton Woods Nordic Center. Shuttles will not be "on demand" and will run in a continuous loop.
- Is there childcare available this season?
- Childcare and/or the Nursery are not available at the resort this season.
- Are equipment rentals available this season?
- Yes, ski and snowboard equipment are available this season as well as snowshoes, Nordic equipment and Fat Bikes. Rental equipment must be reserved 48 hours in advance online through the Bretton Woods E-store.
- How are the lifts / gondola going to be loaded this season?
- The gondola and lifts are going to be loaded to full capacity during peak days in order to manage lift lines and provide more time on the slopes. If you are concerned about the spread of COVID in lift lines or gondola cabins, we strongly suggest you wear a mask.