To all our valued Bretton Woods skiers & riders, we are excited for a long and snowy 2021-22 Alpine and Nordic ski season! With last year's challenging season behind us, we want to thank everyone for your understanding and for working together to ensure a safe and successful 2020-21 ski season!
That said, there will continue to be some necessary changes in the way the resort will operate for the 2021-22 season. Our policies and operating plans are being developed in accordance with State and Local guidelines and will be reevaluated frequently. Please check these pages regularly and prior to visiting Bretton Woods this winter.
- Is there going to be any race series this season?
- Yes, there is a Friday race series. Information can be found on the race league page of the website.
- Is the Canopy Tour open this winter?
- Are Fat Bike rentals be available this winter?
- Yes, rentals are available this season and guests are also welcome to use their own fat bikes but must purchase a Winter Trail Pass and adhere to the trail requirements. Advance online purchase for Fat Bike rentals will be required through the Bretton Woods E-store.
- Is the Slopeside Climbing Wall be open this winter?
- At this time, we do not plan on operating the climbing wall but that may change as the season progresses.
- Is the Kid’s Snowmobile Park be open this winter?
- No, the Kid's Snowmobile Park will not operate this season.
- Can I rent snowshoes this winter?
- Is the tubing hill be open at the Mount Washington Hotel?
- Yes, the tubing hill, located near the Bretton Woods Nordic Center, will be open and tickets must be purchased in advance online through the Bretton Woods E-store.