Bretton Woods Nordic Center Events & Series
Bretton Woods Nordic Center is excited to host great Nordic events and series during the 2018-19 winter season. From casual guided tours to our nationally recognized annual Nordic races, there are numerous options for recreational skiers and seasoned athletes alike.
Nordic Special Events
Learn To Nordic Ski Month
45th Annual Geschmossel
Bretton Woods Nordic Marathon
44th Annual Mount Washington Cup
Season-Long Nordic Offerings
Shoes & Brews Guided Snowshoe Tours
The Bretton Woods Nordic Center invites snowshoe enthusiasts to join us for our Shoes and Brews tour series taking place on select Fridays throughout the ski season. Explore the snow drifts and the high country trail system with our experienced guides and take in breathtaking views of the Presidential Mountains and discover new corners of our winter wonderland. At the end of the tour enjoy a well-earned beer and a mountain view by the fire.
Please contact the Canopy Tour Desk at 603-278-3335 to make your reservation or for more information.
Season Schedule (Fridays)
- January 18, 2019
- February 15, 2019
- March 15, 2019
- 11:30am Registration*
*Please check in at the Canopy Tour Building
- 12:00pm Departure
- Tour will return by 3:00pm
- $79 per person; must be 21 years of age or older
- Rental equipment available for $10 for Brews & Shoes participants
- Guided Tour
- High Country Nordic Ticket
- Voucher for one beer of your choice at tour end location
- Only valid at Stickney's Cabin or Latitude 44 on day of tour
Ladies Loppets Women's Nordic Club
Ladies’ Loppets is an outdoor, activity-based, social group for women that focuses on getting the most out of your kick and glide! Join this group of lively ladies and take your passion for Nordic to the next level with comprehensive tips on how to maximize your motion and introductory lessons to Nordic racing. Classic and Freestyle are both welcome!
Please contact the Nordic Center at (603) 278-3322 for more information and reservations.
2019 Season Schedule (Saturdays)
- January 3rd, 10th, 24th, 31st
- February 7th, 14th, 28th
- March 7th & 14th
- Program ends March 14th, 2019
- Please arrive by 10:45am, program begins at 11:00am.
- 11:00am - 12:00pm Lesson time
- $65 for the full season; includes access to all guided lessons.
- All participants must have a season pass or trail pass for each day of the program.
- Rentals are available for an additional fee based on current rental pricing.
General Information for Guided Tours
- Hat and balaclava or a face mask/neck gaiter.
- Long underwear (top and bottom) - wool or polypropylene best.
- Insulated ski pants or weatherproof shell pant.
- Insulated ski jacket and/or layered jacket system (fleece/soft-shell jacket with weather proof shell).
- Warm wool or polypropylene socks.
- Ski Goggles.
- Hand and foot warmers.