Bretton Woods Junior Pass Partnership Program
Welcome to the Bretton Woods Junior Pass Partnership Program, we are excited to see you out on the slopes this season! In order to redeem your 2018/19 Junior Winter Mountain Season Pass, please follow the required steps below. Please review the Season Pass Registration Guide and Summary of Benefits provided with your original pass voucher for detailed REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS on how to complete these steps. Questions? Please review our guide and Junior Pass facts for answers to FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS before emailing firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
IMPORTANT UPDATE! - FEBRUARY 1, 2019
With the busy February vacation periods just ahead of us, in order to streamline the pick-up process, we want to pass along some important information for those of you who have not yet picked up your child's pass.
Pass Pick-up Schedule - February 9-24:
First please register your voucher online and upload your child's photo - see full details here.
*Please note: if you arrive prior to dedicated Pass Pick-up times, a single day ticket will be issued for your child but you MUST return during hours noted to pick up your child's pass.
- 1pm-4pm Saturdays, Sundays & Daily February 16-24, 2019
Season Pass Office*
- 5pm-7pm Fridays, Saturdays & Nightly February 15-23, 2019
Guest Services Desk
- Otherwise on all other dates, passes may be picked up during regular Season Pass Office hours.
In order to save time, please fill out the required Liability Waiver and store-issued voucher PRIOR to visiting Bretton Woods. You will need these documents and original store-issued receipt in order to collect your child's pass.
If this is your first time using Bretton Woods online eStore you will need to create an account.
CLICK HERE TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT
Select the Junior Season Pass Product and complete checkout process in Bretton Woods eStore.
CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE PASS PRODUCT CHECKOUT
After completion of steps 1-2, please allow 48 hours to process your pass and then it can be picked-up at the Bretton Woods Season Pass Office. Junior Rental Season Passes can be picked up at the Bretton Woods Season Pass Office starting October 9th. Starting October 9th, the Pass Office will be open daily from 9 am to 3 pm.
Junior Season Pass Benefits
Don’t forget to take advantage of these season-long Junior Pass benefits!
• Save $15 on an Adult Full Day All Mountain Lift Ticket (limit one per day per pass, passholder must be present and show pass at time of purchase)
• 10% off all Resort Retail Shops
• 10% off services in Alpine Repair Shop
• Unlimited Night Skiing available to the assigned passholder only
• Junior Nordic Pass Upgrade $50 (available to the assigned junior passholder only)
• Slopeside Climbing Wall Pass Upgrade $99 (available to the assigned junior passholder only)
• Parents/Siblings are eligible to purchase a Bretton Woods pass at early season rates