Welcome to the Bretton Woods Junior Pass Partnership Program, we are excited to see you out on the slopes this season! In order to redeem your 2019/20 Junior Winter Mountain Season Pass, please follow the required steps below. Please review the Season Pass Registration Guide and Summary of Benefits provided with your original pass voucher for detailed REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS on how to complete these steps. Questions? Please review our guide and Junior Pass facts for answers to FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS before emailing email@example.com for support.
In order to save time, please fill out the required
After completion of steps 1-2, please allow 48 hours to process your pass and then it can be picked-up at the Bretton Woods Season Pass Office. Junior Rental Season Passes can be picked up at the Bretton Woods Season Pass Office starting October 9th. Starting October 9th, the Pass Office will be open daily from 9 am to 3 pm.
Registration Instructions for Junior Pass Program
If this is your first time using our online eStore you must first create an account (please use Parent/Guardian's information to set up an account; enter child's information for pass only):
- Click link to “Create Account”
- Enter Parent/Guardian Email Address
- Enter Password (you will be asked to re-enter this)
- Enter Parent/Guardian information to set up the account: Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Emergency Phone Number
- Enter the Address Information
- Select the Red "Continue" Button (if this button does not appear or cannot be clicked, required fields are missing)
- To upload and crop a photo:
- Select the family member for whom you want to upload a photo
- Click Browse to select the image to be uploaded. File must be one of these types: JPG, GIF, BMP, PNG or TIFF, and must be smaller than 1.5 MB
- Click Upload to upload the file and save it
- Click the photo to access the crop box, then drag or resize the crop box to frame the face
- Click Save to save the cropped photo
To Select the Junior Season Pass Product please use the following steps:
- Select the Junior Pass Product (only one pass assigned at a time; do not chose more than "1" at this stage)
- Click "Add to Cart"
- If you have another child, click "Return to Shopping" button
- Repeat the first two steps
- Once you have selected the appropriate number of passes click "Checkout"
- Review shopping cart, if correct click "Continue Checkout"
- If you aren't already, you will have to log into your account to complete the process
- Verify billing address information is correct, click "Continue Checkout"
- *Assign products. Click the drop down box and select the name of the child that you want to assign the pass to (you will have to repeat this step if you have multiple children)
- *Click "Continue Checkout"
- *Review the Release of Liability Waiver section, click each of the Check Boxes (you will not be able to proceed past this page without completing this step)
- *At the bottom of the Release of Liability Waiver you will be required to type:
- I AGREE (this is case sensitive)
- Enter the name of adult guardian (this is also case sensitive)
- *Additional Information: Enter the Number located on the back of your voucher you received from the Ski Shop
- Repeat steps with asterisks if you have multiple children
- Click "Continue Checkout"
- Verify information in cart is correct
- Click "Complete Checkout"
- You may print receipt at this point (please note one will be sent to your email as well)
After completing all required steps please allow 48 hours for your pass to be processed and printed. To pickup your completed pass, please visit Bretton Woods Season Pass Office. We request that all registered passes be picked up by January 31, 2020. Due to high volume in February, we strongly recommend passes be picked up by 1-31-20.