River Tubing in Bretton Woods
Rent a tube from the Bretton Woods Adventure Center and enjoy the Ammonoosuc River. Closed toed shoes are required for all water sports, water shoes are available to purchase at the Adventure Center.
No reservations are needed for this activity. Tubes are rented on a first come, first served basis. For more information please contact the Adventure Center Desk at 603-278-3335.
River Tube Rentals are closed for the season. Thanks for a great summer and we look forward to seeing you next year.
NO LIFEGUARDS ON DUTY, you will be on your own. Use caution. Think safety first! Parents & Guardians - you are responsible for your children. Life jackets are required to be worn while tubing and are included in the price of the rental.
River conditions and weather may affect availability of rentals.
River Tubing Schedule 2018
- Daily, June 16 – September 3: 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Last rental at 3:00 pm, all tubes due back by 5:00 pm
River Tubing Rates
- 2-Hours Rental: $10 per tube - includes life jacket
- Full-Day Rental: $20 per tube - includes life jacket
- Participants must be age 10 or older to enjoy our river tubing.
- All tubing is at your own risk, use caution. There are NO LIFE GUARDS ON DUTY.
- Life jackets are required to be worn while tubing and are included in the price of the rental.
- River conditions and weather may affect availability.
- Parent and guardians are responsible for children.
- Closed toed shoes are required for water sports, water shoes are available to purchase at the Adventure Center.
What Should You Bring?
- Small Daypack for dry clothing and gear
- Water Shoes
- Water Bottle/Camelback
- Sunscreen/Bug Spray