River Tubing in Bretton Woods
Rent a tube from the Bretton Woods Adventure Center and enjoy the Ammonoosuc River. Closed-toe shoes are required for all water sports, water shoes are available for purchase at the Adventure Center.
No reservations are needed for this activity. Tubes are rented on a first come, first served basis. For more information please contact the Adventure Center Desk at 603-278-3335.
River conditions and weather may affect availability of rentals.
2020 River Tubing Schedule
- River Tube rentals are currently temporarily closed.
2020 River Tubing Rates
- 2-Hours Rental: $10 per tube - includes life jacket
- Full-Day Rental: $20 per tube - includes life jacket
- Participants must be age 10 or older to enjoy our river tubing.
- All tubing is at your own risk, use caution. There are NO LIFE GUARDS ON DUTY.
- Life jackets are required to be worn while tubing and are included in the price of the rental.
- River conditions and weather may affect availability.
- Parent and guardians are responsible for children.
- Closed toed shoes are required for water sports, water shoes are available to purchase at the Adventure Center.
What Should You Bring?
- Small Daypack for dry clothing and gear
- Water Shoes
- Water Bottle/Camelback
- Sunscreen/Bug Spray