Bretton Woods Terrain Parks and Freestyle Terrain
Bretton Woods has two freestyle terrain parks for any skiers and riders that want to jump, spin, jib and flip!
Our Midway Park is our progression park and is designed for intermediate to advanced skiers and riders. The Midway Park features a wide variety of sliding surfaces to choose from it is a great place to learn new tricks and hone your park skills. Choose your line carefully and be sure to inspect all elements before launching them. Scope your landings and use a spotter when necessary. The Midway is open for night skiing and riding
The Crawford's Blaze park is our 'fun slope' with features designed for skiers and riders of all abilities. Please read all terrain park signs, follow the Responsibility Code, and respect all skiers and riders. As snow conditions change, so can the layout of the parks, so for the very latest park updates, please check the snow conditions and trail report or call (603) 278-3320.
- 2 x Flat Square Rails
- Up Flat Rail Rail
- 2 x Flat Boxes
- 2 x Down Boxes
- Round Flat Rail
- Round Down Rail
- 3 x Medium Jumps
- 2 x Small Jumps
- Corrugated Pipe
- Small 'Snake Run' with Berms and Rollers
Terrain Park Safety & Responsibility Code
1. Always stay in control, and be able to stop or avoid other people or objects.
2. People ahead of you have the right of way. It is your responsibility to avoid them.
3. You must not stop where you obstruct a trail, or are not visible from above.
4. Whenever starting downhill or merging into a trail, look uphill and yield to others.
5. Always use devices to help prevent runaway equipment.
6. Observe all posted signs and warnings. Keep off closed trails and out of closed areas.
7. Prior to using any lift, you must have the knowledge and ability to load, ride and unload safely.
If you are unfamiliar with the Smart Style terrain park user guidelines, please visit terrainparksafety.org to learn how you can be safe and create a positive experience for all park users.
KNOW THE CODE. IT'S YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.