Bretton Woods Terrain Parks and Freestyle Terrain
Our Midway Park is a progression park and designed for all abilities. With beginner to intermediate features and a wide variety of sliding surfaces to choose from it is a great place to learn new tricks and hone your park skills. Choose your line carefully and be sure to inspect all elements before launching them. Scope your landings and use a spotter when necessary. The Midway is open for night skiing and riding.
Midway Park Typical Features
- Flat Square Rails
- Up Flat Rails
- Flat Boxes
- Down Boxes
- Round Flat Rail
- Round Down Rail
- Medium Jumps
- Small Jumps
- Corrugated Pipe
- Small 'Snake Run' with Berms and Rollers
Terrain Park Safety & Responsibility Code
1. Always stay in control, and be able to stop or avoid other people or objects.
2. People ahead of you have the right of way. It is your responsibility to avoid them.
3. You must not stop where you obstruct a trail, or are not visible from above.
4. Whenever starting downhill or merging into a trail, look uphill and yield to others.
5. Always use devices to help prevent runaway equipment.
6. Observe all posted signs and warnings. Keep off closed trails and out of closed areas.
7. Prior to using any lift, you must have the knowledge and ability to load, ride and unload safely.
If you are unfamiliar with the Smart Style terrain park user guidelines, please visit terrainparksafety.org to learn how you can be safe and create a positive experience for all park users.
KNOW THE CODE. IT'S YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.