Bretton Woods Kids Snowmobile Park
If your kids love bikes, motorcycles, ATVs or if they even have previous experience with snowmobiles, our Kid’s Snowmobile Park will provide them with the thrill and excitement of trail riding in northern New Hampshire. Get your child on equipment that is guaranteed to have them begging to ride again! We have built a snowmobile park complete with plenty of banked turns and straight stretches that will surely be a hit! We provide your child with a full-face helmet and supervision before and during the ride. Our guide will conduct a brief orientation on how to safely operate and shut-off the machine while answering any questions that you or your child may have before they zoom around the track.
For more information please contact the Ski Area at 603-278-3320.
2019-20 Snowmobile Park Schedule
- Open select weekends and holidays based on availability*.
- February 14th - 23rd, 2020: 10:00am - 4:00pm
*Subject to change based on conditions and demand.
2019-20 Snowmobile Park Rates
- $25 per person for 15 minutes
- Tickets are sold on a first come-first served basis and can be purchased at the Canopy Tour Building located by the Base of the Bethlehem Express.
- Child and parent or guardian will need to be present at time of check in to sign a waiver.
- Rider must be at least 44 inches, weigh no more than 110 lbs, and be able to operate the throttle and brake to participate.
- Rider should be dressed in appropriate winter gear including snow jacket, pants, boots and gloves.
- Parent or guardian must be present to purchase the ticket and fill-out the appropriate paperwork, including the standard Bretton Woods activity waiver.
- If you are late for your scheduled time, we will do our best to accommodate you however, we cannot guarantee a replacement time and the reservation will be forfeited.