Guided Snowshoe Tours
The Bretton Woods Nordic Center invites snow shoe enthusiasts to enjoy one of our special guided tours during the 2019-20 winter season. Enjoy breathtaking views of the Presidential Mountains, experience the beauty of the White Mountain National Forest and discover new corners of our winter wonderland.
These tours are by reservation only, please contact the Nordic Center at 603-278-3322 to make your reservation or for more information. You can also visit us online at Brettonwoods.com.
- $45 per person; trail pass & rentals included
- $35 per person; trail pass included
- $30 per person; rentals included*
- $20.00 per person; tour only.*
- Trail Pass and rentals are NOT included
*Trail Pass or Season Pass required
Saturday's during the 2019-20 Nordic Season
1-Hour Guided Tours depart at 1:00pm
A minimum of 2 participants are required
Other times available with 3-person minimum and 24 hour advance reservation.
- Guided Snow Show Tours can accommodate 7 people per tour.
- Reservations are required for this activity and must be made 24 hours in advance.
- Hat and balaclava or a face mask/neck gaiter
- Long underwear (top and bottom) - wool or polypropylene best
- Insulated ski pants or weatherproof shell pant
- Insulated ski jacket and/or layered jacket system (fleece/soft-shell jacket with weather proof shell)
- Warm wool or polypropylene socks
- Ski Goggles
- Hand and foot warmers