Canopy Tour Rates & Reservations
Fly the Bretton Woods Canopy Tour this summer for a bird's eye view of Rosebrook Canyon. The award-winning Bretton Woods Canopy Tour operates daily and advanced reservations are required.
Canopy Tour Reservations
Reservations are required for the full 3-hour canopy tour. All reservations will be charged in full at the time of booking. To make a reservation, please call 603-278-3320 or click on the link below to reserve online. Please be sure to check out WHO CAN PARTICIPATE before making your reservation, as age, weight and general fitness restrictions apply.
Canopy Tour Rates
RESERVE CANOPY TOUR
- 1 to 4 people: $440
- 5 people: $550
- 6 people: $660
- 7 people: $770
- 8 people: $880
- Check in is located at the ticket window on the ground or “parking lot” level of the Bretton Woods Base Lodge.
- Guests should check in at the ticket window 30 minutes prior to their scheduled tour.
- Our tours will be conducted with members of your own party only. You will not be grouped with participants you do not know. Please be aware that there will be certain times on the 3 hour tour where six foot physical distancing will not be possible. Masks are recommended.
- Bretton Woods and Omni Mount Washington Resort will continue to follow the universal guidelines as mandated by the State of New Hampshire. For more information, follow this link.
- All reservations are charged in full at the time of booking. The Canopy Tour runs in all types of weather and will only be cancelled due to lightning, high winds or icing. Please pay careful attention to local weather forecasts if you feel that you do not want to zip in the rain. If you choose to cancel within 24 hours of your scheduled tour time due to the weather, you will be charged the full amount.
- If your tour is cancelled due to weather or other unforeseeable conditions, you will receive a full refund or have the opportunity to reschedule. We will make every attempt to contact you at least 24 hours ahead of time however; this 24-hour notice may not always be possible due to the unpredictable nature of the weather in New Hampshire.
- You are required to arrive promptly at your scheduled start time. You will not be given a refund or a gift certificate if you are late for your reservation.
- We understand that COVID-19 creates uncertainty with travel plans. Please call us to discuss your options should you need to cancel due to situations resulting from the pandemic.