If you are interested in a specific job posting and would like more information before applying or would like one of our Human Resource associates to assist you in determining what job might be the right fit for you, please take a moment to fill out our pre-employment survey.
All associates enjoy awesome benefits like:
- Free alpine and Nordic skiing for you and your dependents (Single? Then pass along ski privileges to a friend!)
- Free golf, plus friends and family discounts on green fees
- Free access to fitness center
- Discounts on resort activities, canopy tour, horseback riding, climbing, biking and more!
- Discounts on spa and salon services
- Discounts on retail purchases, including on-site shops and on-line purchases of Omni’s signature bedding and linens
- Discounted shift meals, plus discounts at resort restaurants
- Lodging discounts at other Omni Hotels & Resorts, Historic Hotels of America, Global Hotel Alliance and New England Inns & Resorts
- Savings with other Omni partners – like your Verizon phone bill, tickets to Disney World, Shoes for Crews, gas and heating oil, dry cleaning and more!
- Paid training
- Overtime pay for eligible associates (after 40 hours)
- Referral bonus program – earn money by helping us add to the Omni family!
- Annual banquet with awards and great raffle prizes
- Opportunities for seasonal associates to transition into full-time, year-round employment
- Thinking about relocating? We hope you stay with us for a long time, but qualified associates may apply to transfer to other Omni properties throughout the U.S., Canada and Mexico!
Plus, full-time, year-round associates also eligible for:
- Benefits package including medical, dental, vision, Life Insurance, AD&D, STD, LTD, Flex Spending, 401k, Accident and Critical Illness insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition reimbursement