Employment Benefits at Bretton Woods
Become part of our growing team of professionals who are the reason Bretton Woods Ski Resort is consistently ranked for having the best snow and grooming in the East. From day one, you'll hit the ground running knowing that you are part of something special, something timeless, and something unique. Seasonal or year-round, full-time or part-time, find your fit at the Bretton Woods Alpine or Nordic ski areas. Join our team and gain access to skiing, snowboarding, hiking, biking, golf, canopy tours and much, much more! Benefits for full-time and part-time employees include skiing, golf, and retail discounts, and that's just the beginning.
JOB FAIR ON SATURDAY OCTOBER 22, 2022
WHERE: BRETTON WOODS BASE LODGE
WHEN: 10AM - 2PM
Walk-in interview sessions on the following Wednesdays from 9am to 4pm
October 12, 2022- Bretton Woods Base Lodge
October 19, 2022- ASC Office in Main Hotel
October 26, 2022- Bretton Woods Base Lodge
Join our team!
For more information call our HR team at 603-278-8802. Online applications are required.
All associates enjoy awesome benefits like:
- Free alpine and Nordic skiing for you and your dependents (Single? Then pass along ski privileges to a friend!)
- Free golf, plus friends and family discounts on green fees
- Discounts on select resort activities
- Discounts on spa and salon services
- Discounts on retail purchases, including on-site shops and on-line purchases of Omni’s signature bedding and linens
- Discounted shift meals, plus discounts at resort restaurants
- Lodging discounts at other Omni Hotels & Resorts, Historic Hotels of America, Global Hotel Alliance and New England Inns & Resorts
- Savings with other Omni partners – like your Verizon phone bill, tickets to Disney World, Shoes for Crews, gas and heating oil, dry cleaning and more!
- Paid training
- Overtime pay for eligible associates (after 40 hours)
- Referral bonus program – earn money by helping us add to the Omni family!
- Annual banquet with awards and great raffle prizes
- Opportunities for seasonal associates to transition into full-time, year-round employment
- Thinking about relocating? We hope you stay with us for a long time, but qualified associates may apply to transfer to other Omni properties throughout the U.S., Canada and Mexico!
Plus, full-time, year-round associates also eligible for:
- Benefits package including medical, dental, vision, Life Insurance, AD&D, STD, LTD, Flex Spending, 401k, Accident and Critical Illness insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition reimbursement