Employment Benefits at Bretton Woods
Become part of our growing team of individuals and professionals who are behind the success of this historic resort and the ski mountain consistently ranked with some of the best snow and grooming in the East. You will know from day one that you are part of something special, something timeless, something unique. Whether you choose to work in the Omni Mount Washington Hotel, Bretton Woods Ski Areas, Fabyan's Station Restaurant or any of our other outlets. Join our team and gain access to skiing, hiking, biking, golf, canopy tours and much, much more! Benefits for full-time and part-time employees include skiing and golf privileges, retail discounts and more!
Virtual Job Fair
Thursday, November 19, 2020 - 12:00pm - 4:00pm
As grand as the history behind it, Omni Mount Washington Resort is gracious in ambiance and generous in amenities. A favorite New England retreat of presidents, poets and celebrities, with a classic Donald Ross-designed golf course, signature spa, decadent dining facilities and nine high-flying zip lines, you’ll never want to leave our hideaway in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire.
Eligible associates enjoy skiing and snowboarding season for FREE ALL SEASON LONG at Bretton Woods, which boasts 464 acres of pristine skiing and snowboarding fun! Designed with numerous trails and glades, we're consistently voted among the “Best Ski Resort in the East for Snow, Grooming and Scenery” by SKI Magazine.
It’s our people, supported by our culture, who enable Omni to be among the best places to work in the business!
The interview will take place on Indeed's virtual interviewing platform. After you RSVP, you will find a link in your email that will lead you directly to the video interview lobby during the event. Try to find a quiet place with good lighting and a stable internet connection.
All associates enjoy awesome benefits like:
- Free alpine and Nordic skiing for you and your dependents (Single? Then pass along ski privileges to a friend!)
- Free golf, plus friends and family discounts on green fees
- Free access to fitness center
- Discounts on resort activities, canopy tour, horseback riding, climbing, biking and more!
- Discounts on spa and salon services
- Discounts on retail purchases, including on-site shops and on-line purchases of Omni’s signature bedding and linens
- Discounted shift meals, plus discounts at resort restaurants
- Lodging discounts at other Omni Hotels & Resorts, Historic Hotels of America, Global Hotel Alliance and New England Inns & Resorts
- Savings with other Omni partners – like your Verizon phone bill, tickets to Disney World, Shoes for Crews, gas and heating oil, dry cleaning and more!
- Paid training
- Overtime pay for eligible associates (after 40 hours)
- Referral bonus program – earn money by helping us add to the Omni family!
- Annual banquet with awards and great raffle prizes
- Opportunities for seasonal associates to transition into full-time, year-round employment
- Thinking about relocating? We hope you stay with us for a long time, but qualified associates may apply to transfer to other Omni properties throughout the U.S., Canada and Mexico!
Plus, full-time, year-round associates also eligible for:
- Benefits package including medical, dental, vision, Life Insurance, AD&D, STD, LTD, Flex Spending, 401k, Accident and Critical Illness insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition reimbursement