Employment Benefits at Bretton Woods
Become part of our growing team of individuals and professionals who are behind the success of this historic resort and the ski mountain consistently ranked with some of the best snow and grooming in the East. You will know from day one that you are part of something special, something timeless, something unique. Whether you choose to work in the Omni Mount Washington Hotel, Bretton Woods Alpine or Nordic ski areas or any of our other outlets. Join our team and gain access to skiing, hiking, biking, golf, canopy tours and much, much more! Benefits for full-time and part-time employees include skiing and golf privileges, retail discounts and more!
Bretton Woods Ski Area Job Fair
Saturday, October 23rd, 2021 - 10:00am - 2:00pm
Join our team and earn a $250 sign on bonus!
Bretton Woods Ski Area, New Hampshire's largest ski area, is currently looking to fill positions in snowmaking, ski & snowboard school, lift maintenance, lift operations, ticket office, retail AND MORE!
Bretton Woods offers paid training, complimentary skiing and golfing, retail, dining and spa discounts, discounted shift meals, overtime pay after 40 hours and employee housing options may be available!
Come visit us in the Bretton Woods Base Lodge on October 23rd to speak with hiring managers and learn more!
All associates enjoy awesome benefits like:
- Free alpine and Nordic skiing for you and your dependents (Single? Then pass along ski privileges to a friend!)
- Free golf, plus friends and family discounts on green fees
- Free access to fitness center
- Discounts on resort activities, canopy tour, horseback riding, climbing, biking and more!
- Discounts on spa and salon services
- Discounts on retail purchases, including on-site shops and on-line purchases of Omni’s signature bedding and linens
- Discounted shift meals, plus discounts at resort restaurants
- Lodging discounts at other Omni Hotels & Resorts, Historic Hotels of America, Global Hotel Alliance and New England Inns & Resorts
- Savings with other Omni partners – like your Verizon phone bill, tickets to Disney World, Shoes for Crews, gas and heating oil, dry cleaning and more!
- Paid training
- Overtime pay for eligible associates (after 40 hours)
- Referral bonus program – earn money by helping us add to the Omni family!
- Annual banquet with awards and great raffle prizes
- Opportunities for seasonal associates to transition into full-time, year-round employment
- Thinking about relocating? We hope you stay with us for a long time, but qualified associates may apply to transfer to other Omni properties throughout the U.S., Canada and Mexico!
Plus, full-time, year-round associates also eligible for:
- Benefits package including medical, dental, vision, Life Insurance, AD&D, STD, LTD, Flex Spending, 401k, Accident and Critical Illness insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition reimbursement