Bretton Woods Nordic Ski School
Bretton Woods is pleased to offer adult private lessons for the 2020-21 winter season. Advanced on-line reservations are required for all lessons. Staff and guests will be required to wear a cloth face covering over their nose and mouth when on the premises of the ski resort unless they are skiing on a trail, physically distanced 6 feet or more, or eating or drinking.
For additional information on our 2020-21 operating plans and policies, please click below.
The Bretton Woods Nordic Ski School is open as conditions warrant.
- Lessons are based on availability; reservations are required.
- Private Lessons: $40.00
- Semi-Private Lessons: $60.00 for 2 people
- $20.00 per each additional person
- Limit 6 people
PURCHASE NORDIC LESSONS
- Participants must have valid trail pass or season pass for the day of their lesson.
- Rentals are available for an additional fee on a first come, first served basis.
- *Parent or Guardian must be present with all children under 9 years of age.
Recommended Attire For Nordic Skiing
- Hat and balaclava or a face mask/neck gaiter
- Insulated weather-proof gloves
- Long underwear (top and bottom) - wool or polypropylene best
- Weather-proof hard or soft shell pant
- Layered jacket system (fleece/soft-shell jacket with weather-proof shell)
- Warm wool or polypropylene socks
- Ski Goggles / eye protection
- Water / Insulated hydration pack