Bretton Woods Nordic Ski School
Whether you are just getting started or want to take your technique to the next level, Bretton Woods Nordic ski school instructors are eager to share their passion, knowledge, and experience with you! The Bretton Woods Nordic ski school is a PSIA Certified Nordic Ski School offering private or semi-private lesson in both Classic or Skate techniques.
Advanced reservations are required by calling 603-278-3322. Trail passes and rental equipment must be purchased separately and reserved a minimum of 48 hours in advance online at the Bretton Woods e-Store.
- The Bretton Woods Nordic Ski School is open as conditions warrant.
- Participants must have valid trail pass or season pass for the day of their lesson.
- Rentals are available for an additional fee on a first come, first served basis.
- Parent or Guardian must be present with all children under 10 years of age, children must be 6 years of age or older to participate.
Private Lessons Pricing Info:
|*Each additional person
*Pricing does not include equipment rentals or trail passes.
Book your lesson today!
You must make reservations two days in advance online at Bretton Woods eStore or by calling 603-278-3322. Students must be 7 years-old and older. We offer a limited number of same-day lessons with a reservation and full payment. We highly recommend that you make reservations in advance.
Recommended Attire For Nordic Skiing
- Hat and balaclava or a face mask/neck gaiter
- Insulated weather-proof gloves
- Long underwear (top and bottom) - wool or polypropylene best
- Weather-proof hard or soft shell pant
- Layered jacket system (fleece/soft-shell jacket with weather-proof shell)
- Warm wool or polypropylene socks
- Ski Goggles / eye protection
- Water / Insulated hydration pack
- All orders are charged in full at the time of the reservation. Changes or cancellations made 48 hours prior to arrival date are fully refundable. Changes or cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to arrival date are non-refundable and non-changeable. This includes those due to inclement weather or snow conditions.
- Please pay careful attention to local weather forecasts for any outdoor activities if you feel that you do not want to participate in certain weather conditions.
- You will not be given a refund or a gift certificate if you are late or do not show up for your activity.
- If your activity is cancelled by Bretton Woods due to weather or other unforeseeable conditions, you will receive a full refund or have the opportunity to reschedule. We will make every attempt to contact you at least 48 hours ahead of time however; this 48-hour notice may not always be possible due to the unpredictable nature of the weather in New Hampshire.
For more information, please contact the Bretton Woods Nordic Center at 603-278-3322.