Snowshoeing at Mount Washington Resort
Experience the wonder of snow-covered trails on the grounds of the majestic Omni Mount Washington Resort. With little to no learning curve, snowshoeing can be enjoyed by people of all ages and fitness levels. From an easy stroll to a backcountry hike, this sport offers a great way to stay fit and enjoy the great outdoors. Follow groomed Nordic trails or make your own path through deep untouched snow, take in stunning Presidential Range vistas, explore the trails that meander along the Ammonoosuc River, or trek over the high-country snowshoe trails along the ridgeline of the Bretton Woods Mountain Resort.
Snowshoe rentals are available at the Alpine Rental Shop and the Bretton Woods Nordic Center, or bring your own, and come explore the 100-km trail network and enjoy the area's natural beauty. Please call the Nordic Center for more information at 603-278-3322.
|Full-Day Snowshoe Rental
Snowshoeing Trail Passes - Winter 2021-22
Nordic trail passes are required for snowshoeing the 100-km Valley Trail System. Trail passes can be purchased at the Bretton Woods Nordic Center, the gateway to this expansive network at Mount Washington Resort.
Guests who purchase a trail pass and would like to experience the Mountain Road or lift-served terrain, can purchase an additional pass for a ride up the Bethlehem Express Quad. This ticket will extend your snowshoeing experience to Bretton Woods Ski Area, giving you access to the Mountain Road and high-country trails.
|Adult (18 - 64)
|Teen (13 - 17)
|Junior (5 - 12)
High-Country Snowshoeing Trail Passes - Winter 2021-22
High-country trail passes can be purchased at the Bretton Woods Base Lodge or at the Bretton Woods Nordic Center. These passes allow snowshoers to explore lift-served terrain. If you already have a Nordic Trail Pass you may purchase a Mountain Road ticket for an additional $10 per person. For guests coming to explore our high-country snowshoeing and Nordic trails we offer the High-Country Ticket .
All outdoor programs and activity schedules are subject to the current weather conditions. Please call Bretton Woods Guest Services at 603-278-3320 for the latest information.
- All orders are charged in full at the time of the reservation. Changes or cancellations made 48 hours prior to arrival date are fully refundable. Changes or cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to arrival date are non-refundable and non-changeable.
- Please pay careful attention to local weather forecasts for any outdoor activities if you feel that you do not want to participate in certain weather conditions.
- You will not be given a refund or a gift certificate if you are late or do not show up for your activity.
- We understand that COVID-19 creates uncertainty with travel plans. Please call us to discuss your options should you need to cancel due to situations resulting from the pandemic.
- If your activity is cancelled by Bretton Woods due to weather or other unforeseeable conditions, you will receive a full refund or have the opportunity to reschedule. We will make every attempt to contact you at least 48 hours ahead of time however; this 48-hour notice may not always be possible due to the unpredictable nature of the weather in New Hampshire.