To all our valued Skiers & Riders, there will be some necessary changes in the way the resort will operate this season. Our policies and operating plans are being developed in accordance with the guidelines put forth by the State of New Hampshire’s Governor’s Economic Reopening Taskforce, and will be reevaluated frequently.
For additional information on our 2020-21 operating plans and policies, please click below.
For all 2020-21 Season Pass Products, we are pleased to introduce our new multi-tiered Season Pass Protection Program, allowing for worry-free future pass purchases and assurance for already purchased passes for the 2020-21 season.
NOW THROUGH OPENING DAY*
- Full Credit: Prior to opening day, if you request a credit on your pass purchase for any reason, we will issue a credit for the full amount you paid to be used toward a 2021-22 season pass.
- Partial Refund: Prior to opening day, if you request a refund on your pass purchase for any reason, we will issue a refund for the amount you paid, minus a $50 processing fee per pass.
IN-SEASON HEALTH CRISIS PROTECTION
If the season is interrupted or ended due to a public health crisis, a pro-rated credit will be applied toward a 2021-22 season pass purchase:
Valid 2020-21 Season Opening Day through January 15, 2021: 75% Credit
- Valid January 16, 2021 – February 28, 2021: 50% Credit
- Valid March 1 – Closing Day: 25% Credit
THE FINE PRINT
- WEATHER INTERRUPTIONS - Bretton Woods does not issue credits or refunds due to weather interruptions.
- *Projected Opening: early November.
- Credits for 2021-22 season passes may only be used for a pass issued to the 2020-21 pass holder.