Exclusive passes to Bretton Woods and Resort Partner passes make it easy to enjoy New Hampshire's largest ski area all season long! 464 acres of skiing and riding on 63 trails and 35 glades! Ten lifts, including the Bretton Woods Skyway 8-Passenger Gondola and four high-speed quads, make your ride up the mountain almost as fun as the ride down. If there's snow falling, chances are we've got it - or we can make it with snow-making on 92% of our trails. Questions? Please feel free to stop by or call the Bretton Woods Season Pass Office at 603-278-3306.
Be sure to sign up for the Bretton Woods eClub to receive timely resort news and announcements!
Up until November 5, 2022, you may request a roll over credit for the amount paid towards a 2023/24 season pass OR you can request a refund for the amount paid LESS a processing fee of $50.00. If the season pass has been issued, you must return the pass to us prior to the rollover or refund can be processed. After November 5, 2022, no refunds or roll overs will be offered. In the event that Bretton Woods is required to close due to a public health crisis, you may request a pro-rated credit towards a 2023/24 season pass.
THE FINE PRINT
- Weather interruptions - Bretton Woods does not issue credits or refunds due to weather interruptions.
- Credits for 2023/24 season passes may only be used for a pass issued to the 2022/23 pass holder. No additional credits if pass type chosen is a lower value than rollover.
If you forget your Bretton Woods or Partner Season passes, you will be charged a fee in order to get a single day lift ticket. If you lose your Bretton Woods issued Season Pass, there is a $25 fee for a replacement.
- No compensation or credit is given based on pass usage.
- In the event of a season ending injury, please contact our Season Pass Office for credit consideration.
- All requests must be in writing and either emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to Bretton Woods Ski Area ATTN: Pass Office, 99 Ski Area Road, Bretton Woods, NH 03575