Bretton Woods is pleased to offer Resort Partner Passes that extend skiing and riding privilege to neighboring ski areas in New Hampshire's White Mountains. Questions? Please fee free to stop by or call the Bretton Woods Season Pass Office at (603) 278-3306.
Bretton Woods is pleased to offer Resort Partner Passes that extend skiing and riding privileges to neighboring ski areas in New Hampshire’s White Mountains. Please note: You must pick up your Resort Partner Pass from the resort from which it was purchased.
Bretton Woods has currently suspended all season pass sales for the 2020-21 winter season. If you have already purchased a season pass but not completed a waiver, please click on the button below. Season Passes will not be mailed until you have completed your waiver.
SIGN SUPER PASS WAIVER
Season Pass Benefits*
*For White Mountain Super Pass, The Bold & The Beautiful Pass and Sun 'N' Snow Passes
- 10% off at all resort retail outlets, on high-performance equipment rentals and services in the Repair Shop.
- 20% off full-price Canopy Tours, West Wall Climbs, Ranger Rides & guided Fly Fishing, reservations required.
- 20% off public green fee rate, Mon-Thursday and after 2pm, Friday - Sunday, tee time required.
- Adult pays half-price the month of July when accompanying a Jr. Pass holder on the Mount Pleasant course, tee time required.
- Summer Scenic Gondola Ride Pass for $49!
- NASTAR Pass upgrade for $99! Learn More
- Nordic Excursion Pass upgrade for $55 Learn More
- Add Summer Bike Access for just $55! Learn More!
- You must be present and show your valid 2020/21 pass to receive any pass benefit. Limit one lift ticket per pass, per day.
- You must pick up your Resort Partner Pass from the resort from which it was purchased.
- If you do not have your season pass, you will be charged a fee to receive a single-day lift ticket.
- *Pass benefits and discounts are for 2020/21 winter season and may not be combined with other special offers or discounts.
- **Child pass purchases (ages 4 & under) must be accompanied by at least one Adult, Teen, Junior or Senior pass purchase.
- Bretton Woods passes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Passholder age is determined by how old the passholder will be on December 31st of the current year.
- Rates and information subject to change without notice.