The Rental & Repair Shop at Bretton Woods is open each winter season ready to outfit you with all the equipment you need for a day on the slopes. All alpine rentals require advance online reservations 24 hours prior to arrival date. Renters under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
For additional information on our 2022-23 operating plans and policies, please click below or call the Rental Shop at 603-278-3344.
Can we get rentals the same day we want to ski in person?
Does your rental shop ever sell out?
Can we pick up rental equipment early?
- Guests can pick up their reserved equipment the day before based on availability. We recommend calling ahead to make sure your equipment is ready. Next day pickup is only available from 1p-3p for the following day. Please call 603-278-3310 to arrange an early pick up.
Do you have somewhere we can store our rental equipment if we are skiing multiple days?
- There is no overnight storage of equipment in the Rental Shop. All equipment must be kept by the renter until they return.
What time are my rentals due back at the end of the day?
- All equipment is due back 15 mins after lifts close.
Can someone under 18 pick up their own equipment?
- Anyone picking up equipment who is under 18 must have a parent or guardian with them to sign release wavier.
Can we rent equipment for the entire season?
- No, seasonal rentals are not available at Bretton Woods.
Can I use my own skis / boots?
- Guest may use their own boots or skis. Skis or boots must pass inspection and be indemnified in order to be used. Inspections must be done in person. Be aware there is no separate price for skis or boots only. All rentals involving skis and boots are the full price of $53.
Can I rent just poles or a helmet?
- Yes, poles and helmets can be rented separately. Visit our rental shop on the day you need these items.
Can I pick up or purchase lift tickets in the rental shop?
- No, lift tickets cannot be purchased or picked up in the rental shop.
When is the rental shop open?
- The rental shop is open 1 hour prior to lifts opening and 30 minutes after lifts are closed.
Where do I return my equipment?
- When returning equipment, please enter through the back of the rental shop in the “Return” area.
If I have a lesson, how early should I come to pick up my equipment?
- It is recommended that guests with lessons pick up equipment an hour before their lesson, this is so you have enough time to pick up and put on your equipment and be outside on snow in time for your lesson. Rental equipment is not included with lessons and must be purchased separately.
What is the longest/shortest rental ski you have?
- Our longest ski length is 180cm and shortest ski length is 70cm (Junior).
What is the largest/smallest rental boot sizes you have?
- Our largest boot size is a men's size 16 and the smallest boot is a kid's size 7.
What demo brands do you carry in the Demo Center?
- Salomon, Head, Rossingnol and Elan.
If I rent a high performance package can I switch skis throughout the day and try different skis?
- Yes, you can try different skis throughout the day with your high performance package.