Bretton Woods Trailblazers is a seasonal program for young skiers who want to improve their skiing by developing their skills, exploring all types of terrain and to see how far they can take their skiing potential. These skiers will enjoy all the various terrain that Bretton Woods has to offer, challenge their friends on the NASTAR Course as well as free skiing around the mountain with our coaches. For more program information, call 603-278-3320.
December 2, 2023 - March 16, 2024
9:30am - 1:30pm
Plus select days during vacation period: TBD.
Registration Details & Requirements
Registration deadline is December 15, 2023
This program is for skiers ages 7 through 15 years-old. Groups will be set up as U8, U10, U12, U14 & U16.
Ages based on skier's current age as of December 31, 2023.
The minimum skiing ability for participants is "Blue Zone Skier," as described by the Bretton Woods Ski School.
A Blue Zone Skier is defined as:
- Skiing parallel on blue trails
- Making some turns in a wedge.
- Making some turns parallel.
$1,359 per child
PURCHASE TRAILBLAZER PROGRAM
Registration deadline is November 30, 2023
Program Details & Requirements - All Levels
- All participants must have a Bretton Woods season pass or day ticket to participate each day.
- Equipment Requirements: All athletes are required to wear a helmet (no soft ears). U12 and older racers must have an FIS approved helmet.
- Recommended equipment U12 and older: GS skis, SL skis, SL protection gear, GS suit.
- All athletes must have USSA and NHARA membership if they are racing.
- Rates and information subject to change without notice.
All programs are charged in full at the time of the purchase. Changes or cancellations made 48 hours prior to first date of program are fully refundable. Changes or cancellations made after the start of the program are non-refundable and cannot be changed. The Bretton Woods Competition Programs run regardless of weather. If we find an adjustment needs to be made, we will contact you prior to the day.
For more program information, call 603-278-3320