Bretton Woods Trailblazers is a seasonal program for young skiers who want to improve their skiing by developing their skills, exploring all types of terrain and to see how far they can take their skiing potential. These skiers will enjoy all the various terrain that Bretton Woods has to offer, challenge their friends on the NASTAR Course as well as free skiing around the mountain with our coaches.
November 27, 2022 - March 11, 2023
Saturdays: 9:30am - 1:30pm
Plus select days during vacation period: TBD.
Will not break for lunch but will have 15 minute breaks throughout the time. Bring snacks.
Full program: $1,295.00 per child.
Registration Details & Requirements
Registration deadline is December 23, 2022
This program is for skiers ages 7 through and 15*. Groups will be set up as U8, U10, U12, U14 & U16.
*Ages based on skier's current age as of December 31, 2022.
The minimum skiing ability for participants is "Blue Zone Skier" as described by the Bretton Woods Ski School.
A Blue Zone Skier is defined as:
- Skiing parallel on blue trails
- Making some turns in a wedge.
- Making some turns parallel.
All athletes are required to wear a helmet. All participants must have a Bretton Woods season pass or day ticket to participate each day.
PURCHASE TRAILBLAZER PROGRAM
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
For more information for our race programs please call 603-278-3320.
All junior seasonal and race programs are now available for purchase online through our E-Store.
All programs are charged in full at the time of the purchase. Changes or cancellations made 48 hours prior to first date of program are fully refundable. Changes or cancellations made after the start of the program are non-refundable and non-changeable.
The Bretton Woods Competition Programs run regardless of weather. If we find an adjustment needs to be made, we will contact you prior to the day.
Program Details & Requirements - All Levels
- All participants must have a Bretton Woods season pass or day ticket to participate each day.
- Equipment Requirements: All athletes are required to wear a helmet (no soft ears). U12 and older racers must have an FIS approved helmet.
- Recommended equipment U12 and older: GS skis, SL skis, SL protection gear, GS suit.
- All athletes must have USSA and NHARA membership if they are racing.
- Rates and information subject to change without notice.