Experience fly fishing in one of New Hampshire's most scenic and pristine fly fishing destinations. Try your hand at angling the Ammonoosuc River or any of a number of local rivers and streams, take a casting lesson or indulge in a four hour guided river adventure.
New Hampshire fishing licenses are required for fishing off property and may be purchased online before your visit or the Activities Concierge, located in the Great Hall of the Omni Mount Washington Hotel, can assist you in obtaining one. For more information, please call the Adventure Center at 603-278-3320. Guided instruction and guided trips are available upon request.
Our custom Guided Fly Fishing River Adventures will allow you to test your skills on a classic New England trout stream located on the Omni Mount Washington Resort property. In the shadow of Mount Washington and the Presidential Range, you and your guide will explore the local streams and ponds in search of the famed rainbow trout and native brook trout.
Please note, guests must present a valid printed fishing license from the State of New Hampshire prior to departure. If not already purchased, you may purchase a license online. The guide and the guest(s) will then get outfitted with a vest, an assortment of flies, and fly rod. Then it is off to the stream!
Reservations are required 48-hours before activity, for more information or reservations please contact the Stone Pillar Lodge at 603-278-3320.
2022 Guided Fly Fishing Schedule
Tuesday - Saturday: May 28 - October 9.
Plus: May 29 - 30, July 31, August 21, August 28 & October 9 - 10.
Your guide will specify and location and time to meet. Start time will vary depending on destination and schedule. Generally start between 7:00am and 8:00am.
Not offered Sundays & Mondays or on the following dates: July 24 - July 30 & August 22 - 27
Reservations must be made 24 hours in advance online at brettonwoods.com or by calling 603-278-3320.
*Based on availability; schedule is subject to change without notice.
2022 Guided Fly Fishing Rates
- $175 for 1 Guest
- $275 for 2 Guests
- $375 for 3 Guests
- $250 for 1 Guest
- $375 for 2 Guests
- $500 for 3 Guests
CHECK BACK IN 2023 TO RESERVE GUIDED FLY FISHING TRIP
What Should You Bring
- Appropriate clothing and Closed-toe water shoes for walking in and around the water
- A small backpack
- Your own lunch, snacks, and water
- Transportation to and from the water
- Sunscreen/Bug Spray
- Waterproof jacket
Bretton Woods and the Omni Mount Washington Resort will continue to follow the Universal Guidelines as mandated by the Governor of the state of New Hampshire. For more information, follow this link.
- All orders are charged in full at the time of the reservation. Changes or cancellations made 48 hours prior to arrival date are fully refundable. Changes or cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to arrival date are non-refundable and non-changeable.
- Please pay careful attention to local weather forecasts for any outdoor activities if you feel that you do not want to participate in certain weather conditions.
- You will not be given a refund or a gift certificate if you are late or do not show up for your activity.
- We understand that COVID-19 creates uncertainty with travel plans. Please call us to discuss your options should you need to cancel due to situations resulting from the pandemic.
- If your activity is cancelled by Bretton Woods due to weather or other unforeseeable conditions, you will receive a full refund or have the opportunity to reschedule. We will make every attempt to contact you at least 48 hours ahead of time however; this 48-hour notice may not always be possible due to the unpredictable nature of the weather in New Hampshire.