Guided Fly Fishing Adventures
Bretton Woods in New Hampshire is the perfect destination for a summer fly fishing getaway. Located at the luxurious Omni Mount Washington Resort, this historic setting offers breathtaking views of the surrounding White Mountains and a range of activities to enjoy in the summer months.
Fly fishing is one of the most popular ways to explore the area offered at Bretton Woods. With access to miles of pristine mountain trout streams, you can enjoy an unforgettable experience of casting your line into some of the best trout fishing spots in New England. Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned fisherman, there are plenty of opportunities to catch some big ones! Guided tours are available to help you learn more about fly fishing techniques and what type of lures work best in different conditions.
When not out on the waters, there is plenty more to explore around Bretton Woods. The area boasts some stunning hiking trails that will take you up close and personal with nature as well as offering amazing views from different vantage points.
Whether it's for an outdoor adventure or just pure relaxation and rejuvenation that you seek this summer, look no further than Bretton Woods in New Hampshire. Make sure to bring your fishing gear or you can rent ours before you head out angling the Ammonoosuc River or any number of local rivers and streams on a casting lesson or four-hour guided river adventure.
New Hampshire fishing licenses are required for fishing off property and may be purchased online before your visit or the Activities Concierge, located in the Great Hall of the Omni Mount Washington Hotel, can assist you in obtaining one. For more information, please call the Adventure Center at 603-278-3320. Guided instruction and guided trips are available upon request.
Our custom guided fly fishing river adventures will allow you to test your skills on a classic New England trout stream located on the Omni Mount Washington Resort property. In the shadow of Mount Washington and the Presidential Mountain Range, you and your guide will explore the local streams and ponds in search of the famed rainbow trout and native brook trout.
Please note: guests must present a valid printed fishing license from the State of New Hampshire prior to departure. If not already purchased, you may purchase a license online. The guide and the guest(s) will then get outfitted with a vest, an assortment of flies, and fly rod. Reservations are required 24-hours before activity, for more information or reservations please contact the Bretton Woods Adventure Center at 603-278-3320.
2023 Guided Fly Fishing Schedule
Thursday - Saturday: May 25 - September 2, 2023
Start time will vary depending on destination and schedule.
Generally, start time is at 8am.
Your guide will specify and location and time to meet.
2023 Guided Fly Fishing Rates
Based on availability, schedule subject to change without notice.
Reserve Your Guide
Fly Fishing Requirements:
- Every participant must sign a Waiver and Release Form. Guests under the age of 18 must have a signed waiver from their parent or legal guardian.
- Reservations are required 24- hours before activity. Call 603-278-3320.
- Scheduled time of the activity will be arranged with the guide.
- Guest must purchase a fishing license from the State of NH not included in the price of the Guided Adventure; rates will vary.
- Guest must be 13 years of age and older.
What Should You Bring
- Appropriate clothing and Closed-toe water shoes for walking in and around the water
- A small backpack
- Your own lunch, snacks, and water
- Transportation to and from the water
- Sunscreen/Bug Spray
- Waterproof jacket
- All reservations are charged in full at the time of the reservation. Changes or cancellations made 48 hours prior to arrival date are fully refundable. Changes or cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to arrival date are non-refundable and non-changeable.
- Please pay careful attention to local weather forecasts for any outdoor activities if you feel that you do not want to participate in certain weather conditions.
- You will not be given a refund or a gift certificate if you are late or do not show up for your activity.
- If your activity is cancelled by Bretton Woods due to weather or other unforeseeable conditions, you will receive a full refund or have the opportunity to reschedule. We will make every attempt to contact you at least 48 hours ahead of time however; this 48-hour notice may not always be possible due to the unpredictable nature of the weather in New Hampshire.