Experience fly fishing in one of New Hampshire's most scenic and pristine fly fishing destinations. Try your hand at angling the Ammonoosuc River or any of a number of local rivers and streams, take a casting lesson or indulge in a four hour guided river adventure.
New Hampshire fishing licenses are required for fishing off property and may be purchased online before your visit or the Activities Concierge, located in the Great Hall of the Omni Mount Washington Hotel, can assist you in obtaining one. For more information, please call the Adventure Center at 603-278-3320. Guided instruction and guided trips are available upon request.
Fly Fishing Rental Equipment
Head on over to the Stone Pillar Lodge (adjacent to the Golf Clubhouse) where our helpful staff can assist in getting you set up for fly-fishing success! Whether you would like to dabble in Tenkara or keep it classic, we have both styles of rods with all the bells and whistles to help you catch a trophy fish!
Rentals and guided clinic can be reserved in advanced online. For more information, please call 603-278-3320.
2022 Fly Fishing Rental Schedule
Thursday-Monday: May 28 - June 17
9:00am - 2:00pm
*All equipment due back prior to 4:00pm
Daily: June 18 -October 10
9:00am - 3:00pm
*All equipment due back prior to 5:00pm
2022 Fly Fishing Rental Rates
|1/2-Day Fly Fishing Outfit
|Full-Day Fly Fishing Outfit
|Overnight Fly Fishing Outfit
If the fly fishing equipment is for fishing at the pond at Omni Mount Washington Resort, a New Hampshire fishing license is not required. All other fishing locations require a valid New Hampshire fishing license which can be purchased online at the New Hampshire Fish and Game website.
Bretton Woods and the Omni Mount Washington Resort will continue to follow the Universal Guidelines as mandated by the Governor of the state of New Hampshire. For more information, follow this link.
- All orders are charged in full at the time of the reservation. Changes or cancellations made 48 hours prior to arrival date are fully refundable. Changes or cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to arrival date are non-refundable and non-changeable.
- Please pay careful attention to local weather forecasts for any outdoor activities if you feel that you do not want to participate in certain weather conditions.
- You will not be given a refund or a gift certificate if you are late or do not show up for your activity.
- We understand that COVID-19 creates uncertainty with travel plans. Please call us to discuss your options should you need to cancel due to situations resulting from the pandemic.
- If your activity is cancelled by Bretton Woods due to weather or other unforeseeable conditions, you will receive a full refund or have the opportunity to reschedule. We will make every attempt to contact you at least 48 hours ahead of time however; this 48-hour notice may not always be possible due to the unpredictable nature of the weather in New Hampshire.