Guided Mountain Bike Tours
Join one of our guides for a scenic, 2 hour ride on our resort mountain bike trails. These rides are geared toward enjoying the scenery and riding at a pace and on trails that are appropriate for your skill and fitness level. Typically, we will ride from 6-10 miles round trip, with some up and down on mostly moderate trails. There are a few trails with more challenging climbs if you want to push a little harder. Participants should be in good health, know how to ride a bicycle, and be comfortable riding on uneven surfaces.
Reservations must be made 24 hours in advance online or by calling the Bretton Woods Adventure Center at 603-278-3320.
Thursday - Monday starting May 25 - October 9, 2023
Tours depart at 10am and are approximately 2 hours
Guided Tour Rates
Book Your Tour
- Must be at least 10 years-old, minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian for the duration of the activity.
- Mountain bike rentals, helmets, and other equipment are included in the tour price.
- Every participant must sign a waiver and release form. Guests under the age of 18 must have a signed waiver from their parent or legal guardian.
- Weather-appropriate clothing and close-toed footwear for mountain biking.
- 1 water bottle per person and trail snacks.
- All reservations are charged in full at the time of the reservation. Changes or cancellations made 48 hours prior to arrival date are fully refundable. Changes or cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to arrival date are non-refundable and non-changeable.
- Please pay careful attention to local weather forecasts for any outdoor activities if you feel that you do not want to participate in certain weather conditions.
- You will not be given a refund or a gift certificate if you are late or do not show up for your activity.
- If your activity is cancelled by Bretton Woods due to weather or other unforeseeable conditions, you will receive a full refund or have the opportunity to reschedule. We will make every attempt to contact you at least 48 hours ahead of time however; this 48-hour notice may not always be possible due to the unpredictable nature of the weather in New Hampshire.